Collapse
No announcement yet.

50,000 Casualties in Ukraine: German intel says "official figures not credible"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50,000 Casualties in Ukraine: German intel says "official figures not credible"

The death toll in East Ukraine conflict is much higher than reported by the Kiev regime

http://rt.com/news/230363-ukraine-re...-intelligence/

Why is none of this in the news in television and print?.

Comment

Mainstream news media I should say.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Why is none of this in the news in television and print?.
        Because most of the dead are ethnic Russian civilians killed by the Kiev regime.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Because most of the dead are ethnic Russian civilians killed by the Kiev regime.

Damn. l haven't read the link but that's very sad to hear. People are killing each other since time immemorial, it never stops.

Comment

Russia is intoxicated and acts wildly now. 2 years later a hangover will come and Russia will be humbled big time!

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho Puncho View Post
              Russia is intoxicated and acts wildly now. 2 years later a hangover will come and Russia will be humbled big time!
              That's what the media would have you believe.

Please read THIS:

Warmonger George Soros on Ukraine: A fascinating insight into the deranged thinking of the Western Empire builders

http://www.sott.net/article/288743-W...ith-commentary

Comment

Imagine the world without this chaos.It's the children of these countries i feel really sorry for,what they must go through on a day to day basis is a terrible thought.Imagine how scared they must be?

Comment

Freedom, I guess you are from Russia, right? I kind of sympathize for you being a patriot and trying to defend your country course, but it is just not right on so many levels. Very ****ed up, actually. There is a cost though, and I guess Russia will not be a nice place to live in for quite a number of years from now on. Having said this, I wish you well. God bless!

Comment

This guy still posting every single video from Russia Today as a main source

Anyone who uses a media outlet that is run and funded by the Russian Government (in other words Putin decides what is broadcast by this piece of **** channel) and tries to imply it gives some kind of objective, balanced, or truthful insight into this conflict, is quite frankly a ******.

Don't get brainwashed by idiots like this, people. I'd say it's self-evident to get your information from someone like me or posters who actually live in or are from the country. Not armchair political experts who talk out of their ass, have no knowledge of politics in Europe and are gullible enough to believe what the Russian government spew out with garbage channels like RT.

Maybe Western Media is biased, but at least it isn't directly government controlled and is well known propaganda.

Comment

Working...
                    X