I could always use more ****ing vagina in my life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could always use more ****ing vagina in my life

Im just sayin.....

If anyone wants to set me up, i knew about 5 different Blue Martini's round here....sounds like a good place to go get some...

"Fort Liquordale" nice

Comment

Your wife has been notified.

Hope you have a good lawyer!!

Comment

I haven't had any for 3 weeks, and probably won't get any for another 3 weeks.

All my money is going towards bills and savings at the moment. I can't really afford to go out like I could do just a month back.

I'm that desperate for it, I almost resorted to asking out one of the shelf stackers in Tesco's. She gave me a right old look. I would have done her there and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Your wife has been notified.

Hope you have a good lawyer!!
          That should hold up well in court,
          My wife:"its horrible, im divorcing my husband cuz he was online searching for another wOman online"
          Divorce lawyer:" that as shole which site was it?"
          My wife:"boxingscene.com"
          Divorce lawyer:".....................GTFO"

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
            I haven't had any for 3 weeks, and probably won't get any for another 3 weeks.

All my money is going towards bills and savings at the moment. I can't really afford to go out like I could do just a month back.

I'm that desperate for it, I almost resorted to asking out one of the shelf stackers in Tesco's. She gave me a right old look. I would have done her there and then.

At ur age timba, its all about quantity, not quality! Go back and get that shelf stocker!

Damn gas station clerk was looking salacious in her apple bottom jeans last week. She would suffice for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              At ur age timba, its all about quantity, not quality! Go back and get that shelf stocker!

Damn gas station clerk was looking salacious in her apple bottom jeans last week. She would suffice for me.
              I'm always turned on by shop workers when I'm not feeling especially great about life.

It's as if I lower my standards to spite myself.

"You worthless piece of ****. Sex with a semi-fit Tesco employee...that's what you get for feeling sorry for yourself."

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                I'm always turned on by shop workers when I'm not feeling especially great about life.

It's as if I lower my standards to spite myself.

"You worthless piece of ****. Sex with a semi-fit Tesco employee...that's what you get for feeling sorry for yourself."
                don't be so hard on yourself, there could be a diamond in the rough..

Comment

You won't do it..

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    That should hold up well in court,
                    My wife:"its horrible, im divorcing my husband cuz he was online searching for another wOman online"
                    Divorce lawyer:" that as shole which site was it?"
                    My wife:"boxingscene.com"
                    Divorce lawyer:".....................GTFO"

Comment

Working...
                    X