Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does David Haye prefer to fight old run-down opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does David Haye prefer to fight old run-down opponents?

Monte Barrett: age 37 faded fringe contender

Nicolay Valuev: age 37 slower than he was a few years ago, inactive

John Ruiz: age 38 old, run-down, had been inactive

Audley Harrison: turns 39 next week, older than Shannon Briggs

Is there a pattern here?
    Yes, Haye prefers to fight old faded heavyweights
    72.58%
    No, Haye chooses the best possible opponents
    27.42%

The poll is expired.

BS THREAD!

Vitali fought Albert ****ing Sosnowski who lost to Zuri Lawrence. LMAO!

Then Vitali fought Shannon Briggs who was over 10 years past his prime. LMAO!

Now Wladimir is fighting an inexperienced heavyweight with only 14 fights. LMAO!

Haye's opposition > both Klitschko's combined.

Comment

Originally posted by strongbutsmall View Post
      BS THREAD!

- Haye fought a faded Monte Barrett who was KOed by Cliff Couser, a much worse fighter than Zuri Lawrence (Zuri also beat Jameel McCline)

LMAO!

- Haye is fighting Audley Harrison, who is older than Shannon Briggs and unlike Briggs, has never held a world title or defeated a top 25 heavyweight

LMAO!

Comment

He said He will fight the bros when He's good and ready, so at this rate it will happen around 2020.

Comment

Who should Haye be fighting?

Comment

I'll be the first to admit that I'm kind of disappointed in the opponents Haye has fought. But I've never really understood why he gets so much **** on here. I mean, Adamek never gets **** like that and he hasn't fought better fighters. On top of that, Haye knocked most of his opponents out while Adamek decisioned most of his, without even really dominating them.

Haye should have fought a Klitschko, Adamek or Povetkin on Nov 13, but let's be real here, he's far from to only HW not fighting the best. Yet he gets **** like no other.

Hopefully he'll fight one of the 4 mentioned in spring.

Comment

Originally posted by strongbutsmall View Post
              BS THREAD!

Now Wladimir is fighting an inexperienced heavyweight with only 14 fights. LMAO!

Haye's opposition > both Klitschko's combined.
              Arent you the same dude who was talking all that **** on how Foreman was going to destroy Cotto and then never posted again from that account? I know its you mother****er You should have manned up and faced the music then

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
                I'll be the first to admit that I'm kind of disappointed in the opponents Haye has fought. But I've never really understood why he gets so much **** on here. I mean, Adamek never gets **** like that and he hasn't fought better fighters. On top of that, Haye knocked most of his opponents out while Adamek decisioned most of his, without even really dominating them.

Haye should have fought a Klitschko, Adamek or Povetkin on Nov 13, but let's be real here, he's far from to only HW not fighting the best. Yet he gets **** like no other.

Hopefully he'll fight one of the 4 mentioned in spring.
                He's the biggest threat to the Klitschko's that's why.

Comment

He likes to fight past prime old fighters that aren't named Vitali Klitschko. Vital is 39 so you'd think he might fight him but I guess he's not far enough past his prime for Haye.

Seriously though, Audley is a very poor opponent for him. Funny how he said he wasn't thinking about fighting Audley and next thing we know the fight is signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                    Monte Barrett: age 37 faded fringe contender

Nicolay Valuev: age 37 slower than he was a few years ago, inactive

John Ruiz: age 38 old, run-down, had been inactive

Audley Harrison: turns 39 next week, older than Shannon Briggs

Is there a pattern here?
                    valuev - probably worst champion in heavyweight history.was beaten chagaev.people say he received a gift against 50 years old holyfield.

ruiz - was beaten by two former middleweights and twice by valuev.

harrison - for fuks sake

Comment

Working...
                    X