This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Me waiting on the new Arsenal Fan TV uploads....
    Those lads actually get paid good dough.

I would happily make a c.unt of myself on the internet instead of doing my real job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Those lads actually get paid good dough.

I would happily make a c.unt of myself on the internet instead of doing my real job.
      How do you know that?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        How do you know that?.
        The said it in one of the vids.

The DT fella mentioned that Robbie pays him and says Robbie has a Rolls.

Probs just tongue in cheek but if you look at the view those vids get it makes sense. Some of these you tubers are legit millionaires.

Comment

• great game but Real finally show their different in class. the game are exactly like with Juventus 2 weeks ago, Napoli lead and dominated the first half until Juve show their true strength and fired several quick goals. it was game over by the second goal.

Comment

• Really they do need to take away the 4th place from us.

You can't have a representative losing 10-2.

Comment

• so how was it, did sanchez finally cry?? i didn't catch the arsenal game, how about city game??

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Really they do need to take away the 4th place from us.

You can't have a representative losing 10-2.
                3 is enough.

Liverpool, Utd and Chelsea.

Clubs that have actually achieved something in Europe and don't ****ing embarrass the whole league when they're knocked out.

Double figures ffs. Arsenal should be banned from participating in the CL ever again by the FA after that showing. Talk about single handedly disgracing the best league in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  so how was it, did sanchez finally cry?? i didn't catch the arsenal game, how about city game??
                  Sanchez cries everytime he reminds himself he chose that embarrassment of a club over a European powerhouse like Liverpool just cos his wife wanted to shop in London.

Now he's desperate for us to come back in for him and maybe give him a chance to repair his reputation on the European scene but now we don't want him. Why would we? We've got a player in my boy Sadio Mane who's twice as good as he is and now he can rot at that bum club, or worse still go and play in the Italian League.

Next season when we're back where we belong and going for number 6 whilst he's at Juve beating Pescara 11 nil and ''fighting'' to ''help'' Juve to win their 37th consecutive Serie A title he'll cry everytime he realises the magnitude of the clanger he dropped the day he chose that joke of a club over the five time European Cup winners just because they were based in London.

Comment

• I grow tired of watching EPL teams embarassing the country over and over again.. We should be given a spot even if we dont make top 4 tbh.. We always go all out to win it.

Comment

• Sorry but no way do Bayern turn over Chelsea.. United or Liverpool 10-2

7th season in a row Arsenal knocked out in the second round... its mirrors the league.. they are happy with 4th and happy with being ktfo 2nd round of the CL

Really if your not trying to win things whats the point?

Comment

Working...
                      X