No announcement yet.

Is this 2009/2010 all over again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    but pac didnt knock lucas out marquez style doe! see the difference here? lucas quit!!! how many times this gotta be repeated? did pac knocked lucas out cold???????????
    Just because he wasn't flat on his face for 15 minutes like Manny doesn't mean anything.

There was no PED testing for this fight and that fact is relevant, especially since Manny looked more active and showed more power than he did with Horn, a fight that had PED testing.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      I really want to know why the hell Floyd fans would be jealous..If anything it makes ya'll look bad cause ya'll said Manny was shot when Floyd beat him..Just makes Floyd's win look even better
      You reaching.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Yeah he's never ever fighting GGG or Canelo

I'd be shocked if he fought Crawford.

Can't blame him though.
        all of them can outweight pac by 15-20lbs but still pac has very good chance especially crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          alts popping out of nowhere. damm guys. can yall move on!! its not 09-10 anymore. that era is over.
          Hahaaah the jealousy and bitterness of floIV fans is all over the board.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            I really want to know why the hell Floyd fans would be jealous..If anything it makes ya'll look bad cause ya'll said Manny was shot when Floyd beat him..Just makes Floyd's win look even better
            take you for example.. made a thread before the pac fight saying if he doesnt dominant he should retired..

after the fight --

made a thread to congratulate manny (to save face from your previous thread)

then continue to make another thread asking has there ever been a promoter/fighter that won the fight being promoted by him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I started pointing out there was no PED testing for this fight a long time before the fight started. You asked a question and I answered it.
              There wasn't? Seriously, I saw the highlights and thought Pac was looking mighty pumped up and strong, compared to recent fights.

Comment

Just because he wasn't flat on his face for 15 minutes like Manny doesn't mean anything.

There was no PED testing for this fight and that fact is relevant, especially since Manny looked more active and showed more power than he did with Horn, a fight that had PED testing.
                of course it does. because in his recent fight before this one, he did the same thing against postol, a weaker puncher than manny!!!!

did marquez knock his previous opponent out like he did against manny in the 4th fight? i'll wait... LOL!!!

he went all 12 rounds with Serhii Fedchenko who????

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  Hahaaah the jealousy and bitterness of floIV fans is all over the board.
                  Shouldn't all fans be upset that a title was fought for without PED testing of any kind?

The question is why are Manny's worst fans ok with this? Many of you are very critical of fighters that are rumored to use PED's or test positive.

Funny thing is you guys are ok when someone you like refuses to test or doesn't have PED testing for their fights.

Shameful.

Comment

western is all over the place because Manny didn't have any VADA/USADA testing for this fight. he is just going to post crazy stuff to try and change the subject from that topic.
                    Bitter and jealous floIV fan.

Comment

in that case lucas should have been laid out face first ass up right???????? !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X