Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson: Half of Manny Pacquiao beats most fighters today!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Tyson has always been a massive fan of Pacquiao.

Not sure I agree with him though.
    That is ok, we all agree and disagree, but going with Mikes experience inside the ring,outside of the ring it has been said over and over he gets obsessed when studying boxing,I will go with him on this one, and Manny has always been meh with me, specially after I spent a lot of money to watch him fight clottey.

Comment

If you look at WW right now I would favor Spence, Crawford, Thurman (if healthy) and Danny Garcia would likely be favored against Manny. Porter and Ugas might be even but I'd expect him to beat both.

Mike might be right on this.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Tyson has always been a massive fan of Pacquiao.

Not sure I agree with him though.
        probably true. But a 100% pac will surely beat all of current ww

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
          Mike just telling the truth.

Comment

Well he is not wrong. The fact that many people still think about matching him up with the absolute current elites speaks for itself. He smashes most decent fighters in 147 and probably many in 140.

Comment

Manny has those amazing genetics; fast twitch muscles, quick metabolism and high stamina (and output).

The only thing that will let him down is his legs. If he cannot get in and out of range, his opponents would be able to time him very well.

His hand speed is still blazing though.

Comment

Working...
              X