Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-01-2018, 08:23 PM #61
Interim Champion

Quoted: 418 Post(s)
HOUDINI563 has much to be proud ofHOUDINI563 has much to be proud ofHOUDINI563 has much to be proud ofHOUDINI563 has much to be proud ofHOUDINI563 has much to be proud ofHOUDINI563 has much to be proud ofHOUDINI563 has much to be proud ofHOUDINI563 has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,009,474.00

You will see millions protest all over the US. This will make the 60's civil rights marches look like a walk in the park.
HOUDINI563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 09:54 PM #62
Lounge Quant

Quoted: 5071 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,000,899,405,245.25
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

There is no reason conservatives should oppose abortion on a federal level.

You should oppose it on a personal/cultural level because it's something thta would plague the conscience of any normal person for the rest of their life.

But in a macro level the people getting abortions are low IQ democrat voters, junkies, people prone to child abuse, etc. Preplanned birth control is an middle/upperclass thing. With some rare exceptions, abortion is disproportionately taken advantage of by social undesirables.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 12:09 AM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 954 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,020,110,074,480.05
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
You have more forms of birth control now than ever before. From condoms, birth control pills, iud, birth control shots, etc.. Not only that if you do have unprotected sex you can always get Plan B, up to 95% effective 3 days following sex. And say by some odd chance you still get pregnant, you can take what they call an "abortion" pill, where it flushes out the fertilized zygote before it even has the chance to grow any further.

These stupid nightmare scenarios of using hangers for back alley abortions is just asinine, and nothing but fear mongering. If abortion is outlawed, people, women in particular will be a lot more conscious and aware of not only choosing their mate but using the necessary protection to prevent any sort of accident. Abortion is a poor excuse, especially in a time when are are so many methods to prevent the pregnancy in the first place.

Now, I'm not completely against abortion in cases of rape or if the baby has an inherent terrible disease. I also understand it's a very tough call to make regardless for majority of women, and for them having that option available is their last safety net.
You sound religious...which makes you sound, ill out it lightly, closed minded.

Contraceptives are not 100%. Never have been and never will be.

Name one human that hasnít had a few one too many and banged someone without much thought.

Name one teenager looking at their first piece of azz and said nope I donít have a condom.

Three sinerios without much thought where abortion is critical. If you donít want an abortion dont get one. But if you ask me I say leave me alone you damn na zi. This is America.
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 12:20 AM #64
Undisputed Champion

Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 

Quote:
What a libertarian approach. I guess you also don't care if a parent molests their own child, and beats their own wife, afterall what they eat don't make you shyt.
Good view point but those people are alive. A fetus is apart of a womanís body until born. A new born isnít 9 months old out the womb. There is a reason for that. You canít touch a womanís ******* unless she allows yiu too. She can have a doc remove something from her body if she wants too. That. Can be either a cyst, excess fat or growing embryo. Your vanity knows no bounds if yiu think you can say otherwise.

Once born or near birth to the point of self viability weíll then your view( as view i also have) comes to play. Not before then.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:02 AM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
If she has another life growing in her, then it is no longer just her body. A baby is dependent on a mother long after birth. Before formula a mothers milk was necessary to keep the baby alive, so does that mean just because the baby is dependent on the mothers milk to survive a mother has the right to do whatever she wants with her body?
They have been growing babies in test tubes for decades...
Old 07-02-2018, 01:07 AM #66
🍆Poon Slayer

Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 611,866,540,520,577.88
Total Points: 611,866,540,552,040.25
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 
Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony 

My coathanger stock would go through the roof.
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 01:12 AM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Cool View Post
What are the flaws? Historic lows in uninsured people, historic lows in abortions?

What are these flaws that are more important than abortion?
Prepare yourself for the Ferris wheel
Old 07-02-2018, 01:21 AM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
This is the most overblown issue ever..

Really nobody cares if hoes wanna kill their babies.

The dispute is using taxpayer money to fund baby killing
Thats not what Republicans generally say.

That notwithstanding, as a tax payer I would rather pay for an abortion than to pay for another human from birth to adulthood and beyond due to an unintended birth from people that are unable to care for them. As a conservative yiu have to agree with that. If not then what are you trying to conserve??
Old 07-02-2018, 02:39 AM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8514 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 112,115,111,485,936,525,901,824.00
Total Points: 112,155,151,780,736,426,573,824.00
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Thats not what Republicans generally say.

That notwithstanding, as a tax payer I would rather pay for an abortion than to pay for another human from birth to adulthood and beyond due to an unintended birth from people that are unable to care for them. As a conservative yiu have to agree with that. If not then what are you trying to conserve??
Iím not a conservative, neither are Republicans.

Conservates are the vocal, religious minority that has a lot of money. Your average typical person that leans right doesnít really give two shyts.

And yeah I would much rather pay for some hoes abortion then to actually let them have offspring
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 09:26 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1066 Post(s)
Dr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 999,999,999,999,999,868,928.00
Don't post garbage at my profile - kafkod Plenty of room for common sense and those that possess it. - BERNIE'S CORNER Enjoy! - kafkod Say hi to gAy J - ^lll Suck this and take a break from the muppet's (Eddie) nuts - ^lll 
You are such a shlt poster LMAO - ^lll Eddie the snake fan boy LMAO - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll 

Quote:
I really would like to know where you buy your crack?

Also stop posting this nonsense cited from fake news CNN, no one is going to read it. Also I'm still scratching mh head as to how you took Roe vs Wade and turned it into a discussion about how *****ty Obamacare is.
lmao. As Trump himself has admitted, what he calls "fake news" is actually just factually correct news, that he does not like.

Please look up abortion rates before and after Obamacare. And tell me what happened.

The fact is Obamacare greatly reduced abortion. You reduce abortion by preventing unwanted pregnancies. Affordable contraception does that. Another way is to make it financially possible. Health insurance does that.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I don't see why that is so hard for you to understand. Please share with me, abortion stats pre and post Obamacare from "real" news. And I apologize if you take offence to Obama drastically reducing the number of abortions. You might be the only person I know of who is pro-abortion. Everyone else wants to keep it rare.
Dr.Cool is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fallout, overturn?, wade

User Tag List