Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Comes to Fight, Golovkin Will Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I notice that you don't have many points to bet on this fight. How about I donate 10,000,000,000 points to you for the explicit purposes of betting me on the outcome of this fight? You essentially have nothing to lose. If you refuse to put those points up against me for this fight, you get perma-banned from the site, does that sound fair? GGG will beat the cheater in a massive fashion this time, and I normally only bet with posters who have something to offer, which you obviously do not. Will you accept my offer of pity or not?
    Ill take all your points that Pednelo makes it past round 9 like you said Canelo WONT do earlier. We can even add $300 to make it even more worth it.

Dont be a P$ussy now....

Comment

GGG took Canelos best shot and urged him to try harder. Canelo aint bringing the fight to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
        By everyone you mean the Casual fanboys who don’t understand the difference between the sweet science and bar fighting? Gtfoh with that stupid comment you casual
        Err.. you´re sort of right, but it´s the 10 million Mexican Casual Fanboys that make Canelita the cash cow he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          Err.. you´re sort of right, but it´s the 10 million Mexican Casual Fanboys that make Canelita the cash cow he is.
          A fanboy is a fanboy no mater the race. I’m pretty sure there’s a lot of Alvarez fanboys too. But GGG fanboys take the cake. They think boxing is stand and trade. And are very ignorant on the sport of boxing. They eat up all the **** HBO spits at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Your talking Abstract Algebra to a high school drop out. He will never get it, so dont waste your time.
            It’s hard not to respond

Comment

if a person who ran away the whole fight was able to land almost as many punches as the aggressor, that doesnt bode well for the aggressor

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                A fanboy is a fanboy no mater the race. I’m pretty sure there’s a lot of Alvarez fanboys too. But GGG fanboys take the cake. They think boxing is stand and trade. And are very ignorant on the sport of boxing. They eat up all the **** HBO spits at them.
                Oh dear. First of all, casuals are necessary for ANY professional sport. They bring the money in. And if you think Golovkin´s way of fighting is just "stand and trade" you´re the worst kind of casual fan, an ignorant hater.. and for the record, I think Canelita is an excellent boxer. Just not very entertaining. Or active. Or clean.

Comment

Canelo once tried to shame Mayweather and say he ran, plus a lot of mexican fans would always shame slick fighters for using defense..so yes I expect Canelo to stand there and fight toe to toe with Golovkin for better or for worse..that's what mexican fighters pride themselves on, and that's what I want to see.

Comment

He won't fight. He's sponsored by asics for it and will be wearing a pair of their running shoes.

Comment

hey, abel........

Comment

Working...
                      X