No announcement yet.

Outlaw The WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Not everybody wants to spend the money to fight for regional titles. This is how the game is played. You have four major leagues, the talent is spread across them, and it's not always going to be great fighters as the B-side of a regional title fight.

WBA and IBF were caught taking bribes and exposed. That alone makes the WBC better.

You are not pointing out corruption. I don't think you know what corruption actually is.

There is nothing dishonest or fraudulent about the WBC facilitating big fights. That is their job.

I don't have to justify anything. If it was up to me, all the sanctioning bodies would go out of business.

But as far as a sanctioning body is concerned, there is nothing they can do to stop two fighters from voluntarily agreeing to weigh in under the division limit. The WBC contract states the division limit on it. If the fighters want to make a voluntary agreement for a lower weight, it's none of the sanctioning body's business.
    BULLSH8.
    They can mandate TRUE limits when fighting for vacant belt. If they can't fight on true limits, they don't deserve to win that vacant belt. Dude, this is so fkkn dumb and you are so freaking biased . You have zero sense of what is rightful .
    Just like that ahole Jose Sulaiman and his son .
    WBC is just as corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
      BULLSH8.
      They can mandate TRUE limits when fighting for vacant belt. If they can't fight on true limits, they don't deserve to win that vacant belt. Dude, this is so fkkn dumb and you are so freaking biased . You have zero sense of what is rightful .
      Just like that ahole Jose Sulaiman and his son .
      WBC is just as corrupt.
      Thank you for your hypothetical opinion.

I am telling you how things work in practice.

Sanctioning bodies are agnostic on catchweights. The sanctioning body contract lists the full limit, but they have no authority to stop fighters from voluntarily weighing less.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
        Why is Sliman getting involved with negotiations on Golovkin vs Cinnamon? Telling Golovkin he should accept the deal..?
        They are a 'sanctioning body' and should be impartial towards the negotiations, should they not?
        You didnt have a problem when he was telling Ca$hnelo to accept the deal or forfeit the belt.

Now it's a problem.

Sick a fat CINNAMON ****.

Ca$hnelo A L L D A Y

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
          You didnt have a problem when he was telling Ca$hnelo to accept the deal or forfeit the belt.

Now it's a problem.

Sick a fat CINNAMON ****.

Ca$hnelo A L L D A Y
          Why create an alt why not just post who you are come on dude. If you are going to troll at least have the balls to do it on your actual account

Comment

Here's another gem from fat Dan himself:

http://www.espn.com/blog/dan-rafael/...evon-alexander

Comment

The WBC has always viewed their job as being to help facilitate the biggest fights possible. The WBC's view is that Canelo/GGG II should take place under the May 5 terms because the WBC's view is that Canelo ingested tainted meat and has been cleared.
              Not surprised as they have been suspiciously supportive of Mexican Canelo throughout this fiasco. That stance is biased AF since all we know is that Canelo tested positive for clenbuterol and that he was handed a lenient penalty by nsac. Nowhere has it been proven that the positive test was caused by tainted meat.

This stance is curropt as hell.

Comment

Thank you for your hypothetical opinion.

I am telling you how things work in practice.

Sanctioning bodies are agnostic on catchweights. The sanctioning body contract lists the full limit, but they have no authority to stop fighters from voluntarily weighing less.
                "Hypothetical opinion " ? LOL
                They have the authority to order the promoters and boxers not to break their own rules.
                Oh wait, WBC breaks their own rules.

You're telling me they are corrupt .
                Not news to me.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Sharp View Post
                  Here's another gem from fat Dan himself:

http://www.espn.com/blog/dan-rafael/...evon-alexander
                  Another case of Jose Baby Doc Khadaffy Sulaiman's aholeness.

Comment

Yep how dare they not allow GGG-Vanes 2

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Why create an alt why not just post who you are come on dude. If you are going to troll at least have the balls to do it on your actual account
                      I already posted. I am Bjl12

Got banned for 1 month calling puppaCUCK a CUCK

Comment

Working...
                      X