Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rakim Created Rap...Southern Rap Ruined Rap....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CottoOverrated1 View Post
    is that all you got? come on! you serious? buddy, it is rap. no matter what you think or feel. its rap. you might talking about whether or not its "hip-hop" and most of those names are hip-hop.

here is another name: Trae the Truth
    I don't consider it rap, don't get angry my son.

Comment

How about we stick to new york...every other region can only drop occasional hits, ny's been on top since 79

Comment

Originally posted by CottoOverrated1 View Post
        He was CO. Big ****in deal. Black boys love being COs. Its like being a garbage man or an airport employee. His only problem was that he lied about it. But I need to educated on is 50 and Ricky beef. whats the deal with that? I heard that 50 took the baby moms on a shopping spree and she was telling him how ross is not as rich as everyone believes and yada yada yada.
        1) I dont care for 50 vs Rick Ross, its a snitch vs the police.

2) Rick Ross lied full stop, making himself out to be some big time drug lord, moving 100 keys and ****, how he knew pablo norega and that song about not talking to the police. N.igga is played out, even Snitchy cent wants to come out of hiding for a piece of this fat ho.

Comment

let me just say this, all I used to listen to was "real" hip-hop. There was some good music back in the days and also from 97-2003(especially underground hiphop in those years). Then Mos Def and Kweli started making some wack music and NY hasnt had a new good rapper in years. NY needs another Big right now and I aint talkin about Gravy. NY music now a days is stagnated its not even funny. I got a dude I go to school with from Boston, a pr cat, and he tells me how southern rap is wack and so is Bun B. We argue all the time, but I ask him "Who is that new NY rapper thats hot? I mean at least the West Coast has Game in the last few years, but what about the East Coast?" All he can say is True Life and Joel Ortiz(he is good tho). Your rappers are even trying to be like southern rappers. Its true.

Comment

More people crying because their favorite rappers are has beens. When will you get over it?

Comment

to me the genre of southern rap is not really rap. its another genre called southern rap. it has the word rap in it, but its not hip hop or rap...its southern rap.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaiian Mac 10 View Post
                How about we stick to new york...every other region can only drop occasional hits, ny's been on top since 79
                really? NY has done **** in the last 4- 5 years. Come on playa, Jim Jones was all you had.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
                  More people crying because their favorite rappers are has beens. When will you get over it?
                  son, you need to stop and think before you talk.

Comment

Originally posted by The Coolest Cat View Post
                    son, you need to stop and think before you talk.
                    Ok.... I thought.

Comment

smh @ these fools actually defending the south :smh:

Comment

Working...
                      X