Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I See Flaws in Lomachenko - I'm Better Overall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    I'm giving a honest review on the matter.
    Honest review?? Don't kid yourself! You fuking hate European fighters and take every opportunity to insult them daily. Everyone can see through your pin-headed agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Honest review?? Don't kid yourself! You fuking hate European fighters and take every opportunity to insult them daily. Everyone can see through your pin-headed agenda.

I made these banners to support these 'EUROPEAN' Fighters and sported them as my signature for a time. You just don't like me for personal reasons.

Lets face it, this side of the world producers better boxers/fighters ; I know this hurts but you should accept the truth and come to terms with reality.

Comment

this guy svvvks so much in his previous fight that i had to switch channels. couldnt watch his boring fights.

Comment

I made these banners
          STOP! You call fighters EURO-BUMS. Just because you like or pretend to like a European fighter doesn't change the fact that you have proven you hate them as a whole and individually with your countless demeaning remarks about them just like you did in the Haney / Fortuna thread calling Luke Campbell a EURO-BUM. Stick a fork in you, you're done.
          Last edited by richardt; 11-12-2019, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            STOP! You call fighters EURO-BUMS. Just because you like or pretend to like a European fighter doesn't change the fact that you have proven you hate them as a whole and individually with your countless demeaning remarks about them just like you did in the Haney / Fortuna thread calling Luke Campbell a EURO-BUM. Stick a fork in you, you're done.
            I love your avi bruh, I see you have NO European boxers up there, what a shame. Whats the matter you couldn't find one to sport? OH! See ya buddy, I won this round!

Comment

I love your avi bruh, I see you have NO European boxers up there, what a shame. Whats the matter you couldn't find one to sport? OH! See ya buddy, I won this round!
              EVERYONE here knows you hate EUROPEAN fighters and call you out on it daily. The only thing you won was the village idiot award.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                Hate to burst your bubble but GGG is Kazakh and Korean both ethnically are Asian not Caucasian.
                Thanks for pointing this out. I’ve always said anyone that looks at “race” within every crevice of society is more than likely racist themselves. Why else mention race as a factor when clearly race has absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  LOL STFU scrub.
                  No, he can keep talking, he's a Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    Lomachenko is busy making history by unifying at 135lbs and then he's moving back to his natural weight.

I like Devin but he needs to fight at least one live dog and earn a belt.
                    He just made l0m0 surrender his belt

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Haney is a Trans Champ.

He ain't a real champ.

He never won a world title

He has never beat a champion.

He hasn't even faced a top 20 ranked lightweight.

He has been fighting for 4 years and has 24 fights

When will this fraud step up to any of the top fighters?
                      And he STILL made l0m0 surrender the belt

Comment

Working...
                      X