Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayorga quits en dos rounds in his MMGAY fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayorga quits en dos rounds in his MMGAY fight.

What a disgrace. Now these mmgay boys will keep going on about how boxing<<< mma. Mayorga loses all respect from me.

They are already saying on sherdog how this proves mma > boxing

Comment

Could you imagine a scenario with someone like Ken Shamrock knocking out a top ten ranked heavyweight contender within ten seconds in a boxing match? Nah, neither could I; I could definitely envision something similar happening within another so called "sport", though - already happened when Ray Mercer shattered Tim Sylvia's glass jaw a couple of years back.

There is literally nothing the MMGAY world can do to ever top that victory, and that's an absolute fact.
      Last edited by prinzemanspopa; 07-28-2013, 05:50 AM.

Comment

It's MMA not mmgay! and it stands for Man on Man Action.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          It's MMA not mmgay! and it stands for Man on Man Action.
          **** MMA

Comment

iNo mas! iNo mas!

Any video of this yet?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4BRouSmr6M this is the whole event. The fight of Mayorga starts around 1:08:00.

Comment

I have the feeling that the average age in this thread is around 15..

Comment

Mayorga is legendary regardless of anything he does from here on out.

Comment

The first fight was set up by an MMA promotion to show Nicaragua that MMA is better than boxing, sort of their Toney vs Coulure. But like Sylvia vs Toney the event backfired and Mayorga won, so they threw a hissy fit and reversed the win. Seriously, how often do you see decisions reversed? The whole thing was a sham.

Comment

Working...
                    X