Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'll Be Back; All You Motherf***ers Will Still Tune In!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on the undercard. That’s the only reason I tuned in to his last two fights haha

Comment

About Bye.

On a second thought, he could still win a close decision against Jim Gray.
      Last edited by Tatabanya; 01-22-2019, 05:20 AM.

Comment

I agree with Broner.

I do think he's gonna flip out still this year & he probably doesn't fight again til 2020.

Comment

No. I will not. I bought your first PPV and you ran away.

Bye.

Broner's career RIP 2008-2019

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
            Only in America would such a gutless wonder be treated seriously as a pro boxer, the man is an obvious coward yet apparently in the land of free speech you can't say that. As a foreigner I'm disappointed in the US boxing scene in general when it comes to matters like this, call it like it is FFS and stop tip toeing around the issue.
            Call what like it is, mate?

Do not underestimate the genius that is Adrien Broner. The man has kept momentum in his career, even at times when it seems that the career is over.
            Gutless wonder? Which guts are you talking about? The man boxes champion after champion, gets drilled, doesn't quit.

Adrien has studied/stumbled upon his market. He knows it. He established his own niche. Tell you what - if Adrien says to a guy like Amir Khan "let's fight", Britian will tune in, America will tune in, and us Africans will tune in. The man is a personality. Cringe? Of course, but here we are!

Comment

Bum Broner. Idk what it is with this guy. Such a wasted talent. The only thing he has going for him at this point is that he’s never been knocked out and part of that is because he almost never opens up.

Comment

No....

No we won't. People tune in to watch the people they cannot stand get beat. Thus far, Broner has been beat by C level, B level and NOW, A level opponents. I believe the novelty has worn off. The only reason Floyd stayed popular is because he never had his big mouth shut as Broner has ( metaphorically of course) been silenced 4 times. We all know he will run. We all know he has a chin and will never be knocked out. The novelty has faded and he is now simply a gust of wind. Goodbye Adrien....we will not miss you ( or even remember you for that matter).

Comment

NO. You suck Broner, you can turn any potentially exciting fight into stinking pile of sh11t, borring, uneventful big pile of sh11t.... so NO
                  Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 01-22-2019, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Broner showcases his ignorance on social media very well. However "clicks" and "views" haven't translated well to actual sales(he couldn't sell out his own arena with the granados fight)

Broner knows "being ignorant, stupid, delusional" in post fight interviews is where his real notoriety lies because he associates those going viral with genuine fan interest.

I doubt this fight does 400K-500 buys when the numbers are revealed. If that holds true, that will be on par with what Pac and Bradley 3 did. Which would show that the Cincinnati Imbecile isn't the "draw" that some perceive him to be.

AB = 2010s Ricardo Mayorga. An "opponent" that will create some interest during the build up and decent enough to not get completely embarassed when the fight happen . But holds NO THREAT to the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by TheClap View Post
                      Call what like it is, mate?

Do not underestimate the genius that is Adrien Broner. The man has kept momentum in his career, even at times when it seems that the career is over.
                      Gutless wonder? Which guts are you talking about? The man boxes champion after champion, gets drilled, doesn't quit.

Adrien has studied/stumbled upon his market. He knows it. He established his own niche. Tell you what - if Adrien says to a guy like Amir Khan "let's fight", Britian will tune in, America will tune in, and us Africans will tune in. The man is a personality. Cringe? Of course, but here we are!
                      Of course he quits and he quits because he's a coward. He does not fight to win, his whole objective is to avoid being hit which is why he rarely throws combinations, one punch leaves him less open to counter punching.

Yes he does have a market but so do drug dealers, that's no measure of his quality as a pro boxer. If people want to watch him then fine but don't pretend that it's because he's good and don't pretend that he does not use hype to cover up his cowardice.

Comment

Working...
                      X