Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBA's attempt to straighten out their Heavyweight situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't they **** over Ortiz last time they did mini tournament and just gave the belt away to Joshua?

Just get rid of the "regular " belt and mandate the holder to fight the "super" champion

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Big waste of time that doesn't clear up a damn thing. The top 4 are clearly AJ, Fury, Wilder and Whyte. Fury is fighting Wilder. If AJ fights Whyte and the winner fights the Fury vs Wilder winner and there are no draws then you ended up with one undisputed champ.
      Whyte is not top 4 mate

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Fres ****in Oquendo has had WBA by the balls for how long? it's been 4 years since his last fight, how the **** is he still in the conversation?
        The lawsuit I assume. I think his title shot is court ordered lol.

Crazy f#cking sh^t Fres is still in the mix AND the WBA hasn't been able to sort out his situation for YEARS.

If this situation was in a boxing movie everyone would say it's not believable. But here we are.

Comment

So we've got Oquendo who is effectively retired but will fight for the title.
          We've got Charr who is suspended.
          Jennings as interim.

FFS, all they had to do was strip Charr and then throw the belt away never to be seen again. Let Jennings quickly fight Oquendo and get the lawsuit off their backs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Lol wtf. How is this bs turned into a 4 man tournament?!?!

Please go f#ck yourself WBA with this bs.
            Right? Where does miller even come from? Strip charr for pissing hot, have Fres face Bryan because of the stupid court bull**** and winner faces AJ. No more belts

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Yup , your absolutely right , too much fughin money involved
              Imagine how much they wouldn’t make
              I would never say imagine how much their going to lose those fughers
              If they were really committed, they'd have AJ fight the regular champ and that would be the end of it but it won't be. They'll drag it out and this time in a few years, they'll claim the same thing. The WBA is a laughing stock these days. The NBA has no regular and super champions. Neither does the MLB or NFL or NHL. It makes boxing look stupid. But they're not changing because of, like you say, the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                If they were really committed, they'd have AJ fight the regular champ and that would be the end of it but it won't be. They'll drag it out and this time in a few years, they'll claim the same thing. The WBA is a laughing stock these days. The NBA has no regular and super champions. Neither does the MLB or NFL or NHL. It makes boxing look stupid. But they're not changing because of, like you say, the money.
                It’s all about the coin brother
                You know , now I know that , now everybody knows lol
                You know what I’m saying

Comment

fres oquendo must have a pee tape on the head of the wba

Comment

Working...
                  X