Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Srs question, why did Manny Pacquiao turn down random blood testing back then?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    Can we agree on Dan Rafeal's article as being IRRELEVANT?
    Nope, it is relevant cause it was proven that Floyd took an IV saline with multivitamins and vitamin c prior to Pac fight. To gain advantage?Maybe. To hide something? Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by tatot View Post
      Where is your link punk? WADA does not allow IV infusion of such cause it could mask other agents/substance.
      You mean without a TUE.

Still waiting to see if we can move on from the Dan Rafeal Article.

You said I needed to read it. (3 years ago)

Can we agree that the article is IRRELEVANT?

Comment

You mean without a TUE.

Still waiting to see if we can move on from the Dan Rafeal Article.

You said I needed to read it. (3 years ago)

Can we agree that the article is IRRELEVANT?
        I will stick to what I have said about Dan Rafael’s article cause it was proven that Floyd had an IV infusion period. Anyone in this forum can look it up as well “Floyd took an Intravenous Saline with Multivitamins and Vitamin C prior to Pacquiao fight”. I encourage everyone to look it up either google it or youtube and you be the judge.

P.S. Why would someone take Saline Intravenous infusion with multivitamins and vitamin c to treat dehydration at home and not in a hospital?? I leave this question for every reasonable fan of the sweet science to answer. I would not put up and respond to any insults. Again, prove me wrong with facts.

Comment

Nope, it is relevant cause it was proven that Floyd took an IV saline with multivitamins and vitamin c prior to Pac fight. To gain advantage?Maybe. To hide something? Who knows.
          OK. Just keep in mind, you are using false information as your source followed by speculation. You aren't starting out too good.

“Mr.
          Mayweather declared the infusion in advance to a USADA doping
          control officer who was at his home for collection of a sample. Mr.
          Mayweather provided partial urine samples to USADA both prior to
          and following the infusion. The urine provided by Mr. Mayweather on
          May 1, 2015, was subsequently tested and has been reported by the
          World Anti-Doping Agency accredited laboratory as negative.”

- USADA detailed correction

Here's a quote from your only source
          admitting to the he was wrong....

"There’s one significant correction in it that I accept. Prior to USADA’s September 17 statement, it was widely believed that its doping control officer went to Mayweather’s Las Vegas home to conduct an unannounced drug test and found evidence of an IV being administered to Mayweather. USADA maintains – and I will accept - that “Mr. Mayweather declared the infusion in advance to the USADA DCO.”

- Thomas Hauser

Comment

Originally posted by Helen of Paris View Post
            Random testing is now a commonly accepted and respected standard in boxing.

But why did Pacquiao 10 years ago come up with every reason in the book to not give blood for a few years?

“It weakens me”
            “It’s a disadvantage because I’m smaller”
            “Don’t like needles”
            “It’s an insult”
            “Floyd just scared”
            “Let the commission do its job”
            Etc....

Why??? As boxing fans we cannot overlook this.

From what I heard is Manny used to have a severe fear of needles. Over the years he tried countless remedies, but none worked. It was only after he met Prince and then purified himself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka that he found his miracle cure. He also went back to that lake to cure his Shoulder also.
            Last edited by deanrw; 01-22-2019, 03:15 AM.

Comment

OK. Just keep in mind, you are using false information as your source followed by speculation. You aren't starting out too good.

“Mr.

"There’s one significant correction in it that I accept. Prior to USADA’s September 17 statement, it was widely believed that its doping control officer went to Mayweather’s Las Vegas home to conduct an unannounced drug test and found evidence of an IV being administered to Mayweather. USADA maintains – and I will accept - that “Mr. Mayweather declared the infusion in advance to the USADA DCO.”

- Thomas Hauser
              Where is the link? Pee sample was collected before and following? What time was he tested, did it say right after or the night before the fight? Why would someone take Saline IV infusion multivitamins and vitamin c? Saline can be justified in fairness if he was”severely/signficantly DEHYDRATED” but why multivitamins and vitamin C? If he was that dehydrated, why did they not take him to the hospital to get Saline boluses?

Comment

“Mr.

- Thomas Hauser
                IV infusion was in fact true and it also came from your post what I have said all along with regards to Floyd’s IV infusion. Good job lol
                Last edited by tatot; 01-22-2019, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  From what I heard is Manny used to have a severe fear of needles. Over the years he tried countless remedies, but non worked. It was only after he met Prince and then purified himself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka that he found his miracle cure. He also went back to that lake to cure his Shoulder also.
                  Pachater, carry on lol

Comment

This isn't even an argument. Pacquaio is the one who eventually accepted.

Foh
                    Why not? Floyd ain’t okay with arum. Ain’t okay with 40% ain’t okay if pac ain’t sign with tmt. What happened?? Why it’s suddenly okay 6 yrs later?

Pac was okay with random testing since 2010.

Comment

I will stick to what I have said about Dan Rafael’s article cause it was proven that Floyd had an IV infusion period. Anyone in this forum can look it up as well “Floyd took an Intravenous Saline with Multivitamins and Vitamin C prior to Pacquiao fight”. I encourage everyone to look it up either google it or youtube and you be the judge.

P.S. Why would someone take Saline Intravenous infusion with multivitamins and vitamin c to treat dehydration at home and not in a hospital?? I leave this question for every reasonable fan of the sweet science to answer. I would not put up and respond to any insults. Again, prove me wrong with facts.
                      This is what autism looks like. Autistic fella thinks Floyda is first fighter to rehydrate with IV Saline...and whines about PEDs

Meanwhile while Manny was:

Afraid of needles

Giving blood weakens me

I need a cutoff date

And he said all of those excuses whole moving up in weight and stopping larger guys. Manny is the most likely PED user of the past 25 years..and it's not even close

Comment

Working...
                      X