No announcement yet.

Black America turned on Broner last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
    If they only like you when you're winning, ***** the hood. I saw a "celebs reacting to Pac-Broner" vid, I didn't recognize half the r&b twats on there, but they all came off dumb as rocks. If that was the hood, fook em. But Broner shoudn't have said he was doing this for the hood. I mean, really what the ***** is that going to do for them? Make their life better? Influence them to apply for a job?
    It has nothing to do with winning, it's projecting yourself as some type of gangsta tough guy, telling the world you represent the hood, and the showing up and fighting like a sissy, THATS THE PROBLEM.

Furthermore, what does applying for a job have to do with this discussion? You can give it a rest with the dog whistles.

Just stop, you clearly have no concept of this conversation.

Comment

If they only like you when you're winning, ***** the hood. I saw a "celebs reacting to Pac-Broner" vid, I didn't recognize half the r&b twats on there, but they all came off dumb as rocks. If that was the hood, fook em. But Broner shoudn't have said he was doing this for the hood. I mean, really what the ***** is that going to do for them? Make their life better? Influence them to apply for a job?
      What rnb artists do you listen to?

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
        It has nothing to do with winning, it's projecting yourself as some type of gangsta tough guy, telling the world you represent the hood, and the showing up and fighting like a sissy, THATS THE PROBLEM.

Furthermore, what does applying for a job have to do with this discussion? You can give it a rest with the dog whistles.

Just stop, you clearly have no concept of this conversation.
        dude shut up, you equated black people with the hood and then black people on twitter as the hood. That's not the real hood, ya dummy - Those are trolls online, like you. What do you want to hear? Broner fought too defensive? Yup, he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
          What rnb artists do you listen to?
          whoa my bad, I said "half the r&b twats," I didn't recognize any, but for the boxer/boxing analyst tweets the video included.

Comment

dude shut up, you equated black people with the hood and then black people on twitter as the hood. That's not the real hood, ya dummy - Those are trolls online, like you. What do you want to hear? Broner fought too defensive? Yup, he did.
            He fought defensively because he doesn't want to get hit, same reason why historically he fails to let go. So it's not a game plan thing because he's found that it does not work. So what is it? Simple, he's gutless, no courage, a coward.

Comment

if broner fought his ass off, took risks, and even got KOed
              he'd still get more respect, than that conservative, ***** performance

Comment

Originally posted by JOITATS View Post
                if broner fought his ass off, took risks, and even got KOed
                he'd still get more respect, than that conservative, ***** performance
                He really hurt himself, he might never recover from this

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Why would anybody like Broner no matter what their race or where they live?
                  No one likes Broner. He's attributed to black community for obvious reasons. Unless you're a personal friend or family of Broner no one else was rooting for him or thought he would win last night.

Comment

Broner accomplished amazing goals, 4 Division World Champ, got to be a rapper, didnt have to "shuck n jive" to get what he wanted, PPV event, and tomorrow when you balls on your chin remember he made millions, his kids get money and his family gets money and he'll get another world title shot and make even MORE money. When someone tries to speak about another race, they ALWAYS sound stupid...........show my the poll from the "hood", lol you say more about yourself and your community, go actually ask someone from the "hood".......but some of you dismiss those answers and keep YOUR own BS alive

Comment

Philippines has Pacquiao's back for life, no matter what, win or lose. He'll never go hungry, he'll never be alone.

We might even make him President.

The hood turned on AB in one night lol

Comment

Working...
                      X