Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breland Was Looking Out For Deontay Wilder's Best Interests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost a lot of respect for Wilder after this fight. Breland did absolutely nothing wrong. He saved his life and career. The only reason there will be a third fight is because Breland stopped this one right before Wilder would have been brutally knocked out and permanently damaged. And when the third fight happens, you will see a repeat of this one with the exception of Breland in the corner. Which could lead to tragedy!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      This is the first thing that he needs to do, he then needs to get away from those LDBC ("You are still our champ") guys, those who have hyped him up and use him for their racial narratives.

Get back in the gym and actually stop looking for the right hand KO, i have been saying this for the last 6 fights, he has fell in love with his power and it caught up with him against Fury.
      Tell me, who is the “ldbc” and what racial narratives have they used? And how did “racial narratives” produce tyson fury’s performance? Sounds to me that you’re race baiting and playing the race card towards something you really don’t like. I take it you are british rather than American? And I take it you are white rather than black? Tell me, why as a white British person are you so threatened by black Americans preaching self love and black economic empowerment?

Comment

Hell don’t do me any favors

I need to know how to jab, go to the body or even catch and counter for once. I can take some punches that was just too many!

I’m just saying

Comment

Breland stopped the fight at a stupid point. This is just fact. Wilder wasn't taking much in the corner at all. He doesn't deserve to be sacked tho.

Comment

Mark Breland is the only one that cares about Wilder. If Breland didn't stop is there wouldn't be a trilogy.

Comment

"Deontay Wilder said all the right things after his loss on Saturday."

Nah he never you know.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                Lol.. Nah, Wilder was wearing that outfit backstage.. Waiting for Furys long entrance... And at that level u need every drop of Energy. Truth is, Wilder underestimated Fury.. He won't do that next fight.
                Part truth, I feel Wilder felt he would win this fight but he also didn't expect Fury to actually do what he was saying he'd do all along.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Tell me, who is the “ldbc” and what racial narratives have they used? And how did “racial narratives” produce tyson fury’s performance? Sounds to me that you’re race baiting and playing the race card towards something you really don’t like. I take it you are british rather than American? And I take it you are white rather than black? Tell me, why as a white British person are you so threatened by black Americans preaching self love and black economic empowerment?
                  What gibberish are you going on about now? I’m black British and he got his arse handed to him and what I’m seeing is Wilder switching on his own brother and both himself and jay Deas throwing Breland under the bus. Furthermore it’s always you race baiting. Are you not Jewish? What’s your agenda? You have been juggling Wilders ball bags in your mouth for some time now , now you want to rant about your displeasure with his game plan

Comment

Wilder was being held up by the ropes taking clean shots from a 270lb heavyweight that had his number.

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                    Breland stopped the fight at a stupid point. This is just fact. Wilder wasn't taking much in the corner at all. He doesn't deserve to be sacked tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      What gibberish are you going on about now? I’m black British and he got his arse handed to him and what I’m seeing is Wilder switching on his own brother and both himself and jay Deas throwing Breland under the bus. Furthermore it’s always you race baiting. Are you not Jewish? What’s your agenda? You have been juggling Wilders ball bags in your mouth for some time now , now you want to rant about your displeasure with his game plan
                      Frankly...Jay Deas views Wilder like a horse, a hunk of meat, train em, make money and burn them out. Difference is that Mark Breland has been that horse. Throwing Mark under the bus is a way to blame someone else and get Wilder back in the ring for another pay day for the promoter, Haymon and Jay...period. If people can't see that it's because they don't want to. Wilder was helpless, without Breland there would be no trilogy.

Comment

Working...
                      X