Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you caught your girl cheating on you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kick her out and throw all her **** out.

Unless she’s rich, then just have an open relationship whatever. Both of you can shag whoever, but if I, supporting her she gots to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Thank God he wasn't black.
      BBC strikes again!!!

Comment

Sancho kicked rocks quick but ol dude should have kicked her ass out with him instead of yell like a lil beeech...

then again I never been in a situation like this I don't kbow how tf i would react

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          How were they born without dads?
          The women have something that just continually pops out babies some how, what do you think? These babies are born without dads because the mfers don't want to step up and except responsibility for anything, especially a kid. Go figure, ah Cobra? Am I wrong?…….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            BBC strikes again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              The women have something that just continually pops out babies some how, what do you think? These babies are born without dads because the mfers don't want to step up and except responsibility for anything, especially a kid. Go figure, ah Cobra? Am I wrong?…….Rockin'
              You're racist for pointing out facts!!

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                Sancho kicked rocks quick but ol dude should have kicked her ass out with him instead of yell like a lil beeech...

then again I never been in a situation like this I don't kbow how tf i would react
                The guy recording is actually a professional MMA fighter. He did the right thing. He has to much going for himself to throw it all away over that woman.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  What facts? How are 70% of black children born without fathers? Artificial insemination?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    I believe that the fatherless birth rate is now over 80%. Purely sickening...…...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      Where do you get the idea that 70% of children by black fathers aren't involved in their children's lives?

Comment

Working...
                      X