No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Mayweather in weight classes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThelronMike View Post
    How does Pac beat Floyd at lightweight? Based off his win over ****ing David Diaz?
    sure why not?

but did I say it was a murder? no percentages are 50/50 with a SD due to a knock down

again, why is it so hard for idiots to just answer the thread topic or move on? idiots got to always change the subject, just stay on topic

Comment

Floyd at every weight. No doubt.

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      thanks.

too bad he won't do it and make easy money. one would think that'd b a smart business move, come out of retirement, collect an easy check
      You cry about the fight being 5 years too late, then want another fight 3 years after that?

Give your posts some thought next time.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        Floyd at every weight. No doubt.

You cry about the fight being 5 years too late, then want another fight 3 years after that?

Give your posts some thought next time.
        Folks acting as if that fight happened when it was supposed to happen and call it a W.

I'm not asking for another fight. I'm replying to
        Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Floyd beats him at any point, any weight.
        He could probably still come out of retirement tomorrow and beat him.

this in the bold. So I'll ask you, if it's such "easy money" then why not do it and collect another easy check. Easy money is a good thing ain't it? Give your post some thought next time idiot.

Comment

Who wins in these weight classes: 130, 135, 140, 147, 154.

Percentages and way of victory, I have it:

60/40 Mayweather
          -Mayweather UD but gets beat up good in the process

50/50 Pacquiao
          -Pacquiao SD 6/6 gets W with a knock down

62.4/37.6 Pacquiao
          -Pacquiao TKO no mas for Mayweather after several drops

53.7/46.3 Pacquiao
          -Pacquiao SD even with knocking Mayweather down once

55/45 Pacquiao
          -Pacquiao MD
          C’mon man! Just leave this ish in your head please

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            C’mon man! Just leave this ish in your head please
            another idiot who can't answer the thread topic and would rather talk mess.

Comment

Who wins in these weight classes: 130, 135, 140, 147, 154.

Percentages and way of victory, I have it:

60/40 Mayweather
              -Mayweather UD but gets beat up good in the process

50/50 Pacquiao
              -Pacquiao SD 6/6 gets W with a knock down

62.4/37.6 Pacquiao
              -Pacquiao TKO no mas for Mayweather after several drops

53.7/46.3 Pacquiao
              -Pacquiao SD even with knocking Mayweather down once

55/45 Pacquiao
              -Pacquiao MD
              Fight happened too late and obviously it was a lousy outing for both offensively. Pac didn’t do much, neither did Floyd. Floyd’s defense won him the fight and by landing a bit more. His style just aged gracefully.
              It wasn’t schooling.
              Schooling is Floyd vs marquez, floyd vs guerrero, floyd vs canelo. Floyd vs mosley. And that fight wasn’t even close to any of that.

130- Floyd 70/30 this is where floyd’s best years happened. Great power and great defense and didn’t duck anybody. I think Pac can knock him down with a single huge left at this weight class but it’ll be very tough to land it.

135- floyd 55-45. Pac was already getting better at this point compared to the previous weight. He’s starting to learn some angles compared to the jab-jab then left power punch.

140- 60-40 for Pac. He’s only fought here once but I think this is the best weight class for someone his size. He’s damn ripped at 140lb, and he’s not getting outsized while also maintaining speed. Prime version of him here destroys almost everyone in the weightclass

147- 50/50 - During Floyd’s years here he started to become conservative in his offense, or at least more often than not. The only times he truly let his hands go were against Maidana I, judah and hatton. I think the prime Pac against Cotto would stand a good chance.

154- since they really both belong to 147, prime versions of them would not weigh as high as 154, so it’ll have the same percentage. It is 50/50

But guess what we’ll never truly know. Fight didn’t happen when it was needed and wanted.

It happened after pac got ktfo.
              After pac loss to bradley. And arguably to marquez III.
              It happened when pac could no longer KO the algieris of the world.

I don’t know why most floyd fans still deny that pac was way past it when they fought.
              Their argument is “oh floyd is older” LOOOOL! Do they have the same style???? Pac’s style requires you to be at your peak to be successful. While Floyd is still doing what he was doing during his prime because his style ages gracefully.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                Fight happened too late and obviously it was a lousy outing for both offensively. Pac didn’t do much, neither did Floyd. Floyd’s defense won him the fight and by landing a bit more. His style just aged gracefully.
                It wasn’t schooling.
                Schooling is Floyd vs marquez, floyd vs guerrero, floyd vs canelo. Floyd vs mosley. And that fight wasn’t even close to any of that.

130- Floyd 70/30 this is where floyd’s best years happened. Great power and great defense and didn’t duck anybody. I think Pac can knock him down with a single huge left at this weight class but it’ll be very tough to land it.

135- floyd 55-45. Pac was already getting better at this point compared to the previous weight. He’s starting to learn some angles compared to the jab-jab then left power punch.

140- 60-40 for Pac. He’s only fought here once but I think this is the best weight class for someone his size. He’s damn ripped at 140lb, and he’s not getting outsized while also maintaining speed. Prime version of him here destroys almost everyone in the weightclass

147- 50/50 - During Floyd’s years here he started to become conservative in his offense, or at least more often than not. The only times he truly let his hands go were against Maidana I, judah and hatton. I think the prime Pac against Cotto would stand a good chance.

154- since they really both belong to 147, prime versions of them would not weigh as high as 154, so it’ll have the same percentage. It is 50/50

But guess what we’ll never truly know. Fight didn’t happen when it was needed and wanted.

It happened after pac got ktfo.
                After pac loss to bradley. And arguably to marquez III.
                It happened when pac could no longer KO the algieris of the world.

I don’t know why most floyd fans still deny that pac was way past it when they fought.
                Their argument is “oh floyd is older” LOOOOL! Do they have the same style???? Pac’s style requires you to be at your peak to be successful. While Floyd is still doing what he was doing during his prime because his style ages gracefully.
                thanks for your opinion and actually answering it in the way I intended
                Last edited by Gigantes; 07-28-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Floyd beats him at any weight. 140lb and below, there's a good chance he'd win by TKO.

Comment

There’s a good chance Floyd beats him at any weight, but was just too scared to fight him during his prime.

Most fans would like to neglect the fact that when Pac’s contract with Arum was briefly over in 2011, he sent Koncz to Floyd’s camp to actually negotiate for the fight.
                    That tells a lot already on who really wanted the fight.
                    But what did they get?? They got a 40m flat fee dealbreaker. Show’s Floyd is not really serious about making the fight during that time.

Fans also would like to neglect the fact that Pacquiao already agreed to whatever testing in 2010, they’d like to pretend pac just agreed to it in 2015 lol.

Floyd never wanted it in 2009-2013

Arum never wanted it hence all the needles and stadium excuses

Pac has always wanted the fight

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      Floyd beats him at any weight. 140lb and below, there's a good chance he'd win by TKO.
                      thanks for your opinion

Comment

Working...
                      X