Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-27-2018, 05:31 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2192 Post(s)
Illmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 9,672.51
GayJ lmao - afgbjfgmih 
Default Why was Wilder expected to sign for a fight 1 year away with a flat fee??

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Wilder is already the biggest idiot in heavyweight history by accepting a flat fee for the biggest HW clash of this era.. he'll be an even bigger idiot to accept this flat fee and wait 1 more year to get the fight.

this is a percentage split fight. not a flat fee. but Wilder's acceptance proves he wants to decapitate AJ and that's what we all wanna see.

get the body bag ready for the stiff juiced up bodybuilder.
Illmatic94 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-27-2018, 05:40 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 731 Post(s)
Holler has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond reputeHoller has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,336.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic94 View Post

Wilder is already the biggest idiot in heavyweight history by accepting a flat fee for the biggest HW clash of this era.. .
Well he said he accepted it...

Quote:
Wilder's acceptance proves he wants to decapitate AJ and that's what we all wanna see.
Again, this is an important distinction which you seem to have failed to recognise. He 'said' he accepted it. He didn't actually do it. Accepting it would involve signing a contract. He didn't do that so he didn't accept it, he just said that he did.

Here's what you should do however. Keep on starting angry threads about how AJ is ducking the brave US champ. Post here and on other social media channels. Tell your buddies. You may have to first tell them who Wilder is, but then be sure to go on and tell them how hard he's tried to unify the division, all the great fighters he's beaten and how there's some coward in the UK who has never done anything comparable and yet has somehow wound up with 4 belts. Tell them that he blatantly ducks Deontay in favour of fighting obscure unranked opponents like Parker and Povetkin that no-one in boxing has ever heard of.

Keep on doing this till the fight is made, like it's always been planned to and you and similar minded people will help drive US PPV revenues up and earn the millionaires in the ring and in the respective camps even more money.

You'll also drive some of the forum members insane. But you already knew that.
Holler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 06:39 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 621 Post(s)
dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,608.00
No Message - -jose- Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

I dont know if anyone in history has done that either.
dibzvincent143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:34 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5333 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,551.00
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

He wasnt ......

He was expected to sign a fight he agreed to for a 2018 fight .

He then stated he wants 50 % AGAIN so Hearns only alternative with such a delusional character is not changing the contract and or freezing him out !

Get your winter coats ready !
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:44 AM #5
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15352 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 52,159.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

I ask the GGG fans the same question because that is the reason they gave why it was OK for GGG to reject Canelo's flat fee offer.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:51 AM #6
Ronaldo McDonald

Quoted: 4956 Post(s)
Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 59,255.78
Shit, sorry. I mean: Happy Hanukkah! (No offence intended) - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* 
Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have a beer,can't green you again lol - HughJass Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! You da man - Beercules Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Happy New Year, Jew Boy - Rocky... 
Happy New Year lad!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 :lol1: - -jose- wut up jew? - Kuyukut cheers holmes - Mike D My bad, mate. Cheers! - .:: JSFD26 ::. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PorterIsFuture Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BM dnobagaV World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I ask the GGG fans the same question because that is the reason they gave why it was OK for GGG to reject Canelo's flat fee offer.
I ask Wilder fans why Golovkin should've accepted a flat fee but not Wilder....

Note that I side with Wilder on this.
Derranged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:57 AM #7
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derranged View Post
I ask Wilder fans why Golovkin should've accepted a flat fee but not Wilder....

Note that I side with Wilder on this.
Yes, it works both ways.

I see both sides-Wilder should negotiate to get the best deal for himself, same as GGG. Wilder also has to understand that taking a crap deal and winning-like Floyd did with ODH or kovalev did with Cleverly -could reap more benefits.
Old 07-27-2018, 11:00 AM #8
Banned

Quoted: 8857 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,031.00
Thnx for the green buddy ;) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Yes, it works both ways.

I see both sides-Wilder should negotiate to get the best deal for himself, same as GGG. Wilder also has to understand that taking a crap deal and winning-like Floyd did with ODH or kovalev did with Cleverly -could reap more benefits.
how is it a crap deal when floyd made $25 mil for the oscar fight while oscar made $52 mil?
WesternChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 11:19 AM #9
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternChamp View Post
how is it a crap deal when floyd made $25 mil for the oscar fight while oscar made $52 mil?
It is without question that Floyd pushed the sales of this fight and made 24/7 the hit it was. Floyd's work selling this fight rewarded ODH far more than it did Floyd.
Old 07-27-2018, 11:35 AM #10
Banned

Quoted: 8857 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,031.00
Thnx for the green buddy ;) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
It is without question that Floyd pushed the sales of this fight and made 24/7 the hit it was. Floyd's work selling this fight rewarded ODH far more than it did Floyd.
all that doesnt matter. im wondering how did floyd take a crap deal when floyd made $25 mil for that fight?
WesternChamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
expected, fee??, fight, flat, sign, wilder, year

User Tag List