Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez: I'll Be Champ By 21, Clean Out Division, Including Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez: I'll Be Champ By 21, Clean Out Division, Including Loma

It takes about 10 seconds to watch or listen to Teofimo Lopez to realize confidence isn't at all an issue for this elite lightweight prospect. Lopez is just 20, yet expects to become a 135-pound world champion sometime within the next year, before his 22nd birthday. Then he intends to "clean out" the lightweight division, including one of the top pound-for-pound boxers in the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy talks highly of himself too much as if he ever fought a tough fighter. That last fight he had sucked. Watch Teofimo be another Eric Lubin (well aware not in the same weight division) in the making. World champion by 21 my ass! Hope Silva puts a beating on him and exposes this overrated fool
    Last edited by indelible; 07-12-2018, 11:03 AM.

Comment

I've never heard of the kid. Maybe he should come to the UK & try to make to name for himself over here!!...

Comment

Okay, I genuinely never heard of this guy yet. Is this guy any good? He came right out of the blue somewhat.

Comment

Who is he?

Any videos?

Comment

Pretty good boxer I guess... so far. Needs a new shtick though.

Comment

He's the most skilled boxers out there, according to himself.

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
                This guy talks highly of himself too much as if he ever fought a tough fighter. That last fight he had sucked. Watch Teofimo be another Eric Lubin (well aware not in the same weight division) in the making. World champion by 21 my ass! Hope Silva puts a beating on him and exposes this overrated fool
                ^^^ Some pretty knowledgeable and unbiased analysis here. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                  I've never heard of the kid. Maybe he should come to the UK & try to make to name for himself over here!!...
                  He's getting the build up until his head is starting to swell. He'll be all puffed up soon. No way they risk it. No disrespect, but who are you touting in the UK? Last I saw, Linares beat most of them and Barosso almost killed one.

Comment

No doubt he's dynamite. Got sick power in both hands and many other attributes but the Loma matrix is another challenge entirely for these kids. When/if Tank fights Loma we'll have a better idea of how Lopez would fare.

Comment

Working...
                    X