No announcement yet.

Andrea Lee’s husband, coach Donny Aaron apologizes for Nazi tattoos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Youre right he should be able to do and wear what he wants but dont be a b1tch about when hit up. Back your **** up. If you arent about that life anymore, cover it up. I have no problem with skinheads, nazis, or whatever if u are down show it, dont coward up tho when confronted.

And youre also right, his chick shouldnt be punished for it. Shes likely humped dudes of different races...
    He doesn't have to cover shyte up in his own privacy. He said he does cover it up in public - he was just out having fun with his beautiful wife and happened to forget about it when a picture was taken.

Yeah - only he can't be honest because of people like you and this ***** ass "that's racist" generation - the backlash would be crucial, and his wife would be kicked out of all MMA effectively.

Whites don't have the luxury of the conquered races - we have to act humble.

That last part was kind of random? How are we to have any idea who she has, or hasn't had sex with? It seems she's in a happy, monogamous, steady marriage now, doe..

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
      Lol NO Cain did not; Dana White defended him, and said "there's a difference between brown pride and white pride"! The Brown Pride tihng is related to the "La Raza" movement, which is absolutely racist, in the same way White pride/Nazism is racist. They both promote the belief that their races (even though Latino isn't a race - but I've already explained this in too many threads).

There's nothing wrong with either one, IMO.. As long as you don't mess with me and mine - you can believe whatever you want.

Yeah, I'm sure it's just a White thing - no soft blacks, or Mexicans are scared weasels who just get gang tats for protection/image.

It seems it's only minorities who have inferiority complex because they were all conquered in the past by Whites, and White countries run shyte, and are the countries where everybody wants to come live.

So if a Brown or Black person has a "racial pride" tattoo, we're just like "awww, how cute! He thinks his race is superior! That's just adorable"! But if a White dude has those tats/beliefs - then aww hell nahh!

Typical for you to want to accuse me of being a racist for defending a dude getting shyt over a tattoo.

ANd oh, this dude is a legit trainer and martial artist - doubt he's a weasel. He would work you over easily lol.. Funny that a lot of prison guards are weasels who can't operate on the solo basis; they gotta attack in groups, and have the numbers. A lot of prison guards are people with complexes who were bullied and picked on a lot.. Not saying you're one of them, but hey, maybe?
      Yeah white defended him but crybaby white fans like u cried, why can cain have1 but i cant? Typical victom crybaby bs.

And again i agree with u, latino is not a race and neither is hispanic, its a word your people made up likely liberals to lump us in 1 category when we really are not the same.

And yes ive read your histerical white conquest rants that just come out of nowhere, they really make u sound insecure riding on the coat tails of history, but i understand your a big white boy with a napolean complex lol

And you dont know me dude honestly, u dont know the gym work i put in but theres no real way to prove it to you and not that i care to but unlike your lil nazi martial arts buddy, i back my tatts up. Some guy lol i was a nazi yesterday but today im liberal lol SOFT

Also yeah there are plenty of dudes of all races & STGs that get tatts to fake it. & to be quite honest the most viscious things i seen in prison were done by the Aryan Brotherhood. Vicious men.

And lastly yeah man there are a lot of COs with inferiority complexes ALOT but i give them props, its a crappy job and they put up with stuff, stuff u couldnt imagine.

Keep it real though dude, u try way to hard. Im sure your probably a cool dude but i see threw u like old boxers.

Comment

He doesn't have to cover shyte up in his own privacy. He said he does cover it up in public - he was just out having fun with his beautiful wife and happened to forget about it when a picture was taken.

Yeah - only he can't be honest because of people like you and this ***** ass "that's racist" generation - the backlash would be crucial, and his wife would be kicked out of all MMA effectively.

Whites don't have the luxury of the conquered races - we have to act humble.

That last part was kind of random? How are we to have any idea who she has, or hasn't had sex with? It seems she's in a happy, monogamous, steady marriage now, doe..
        Lmao the conquered races. Thats to much man, u yourself havent conquered nothing, thats y u are insecure.

Comment

Lmao the conquered races. Thats to much man, u yourself havent conquered nothing, thats y u are insecure.
          No - but my ancestors did.. Same blood that flows through their veins, flows through mine.

Sorry man - just history. It is what it is.

Deal with it. I come from conquerors; you come from the conquered (well you have some conqueror blood in you, but a lot of conquered blood as well).

That's why White people take pity on minorities who show racial pride; because they are harmless and it's adorable!

Comment

No - but my ancestors did.. Same blood that flows through their veins, flows through mine.

Sorry man - just history. It is what it is.

Deal with it. I come from conquerors; you come from the conquered (well you have some conqueror blood in you, but a lot of conquered blood as well).

That's why White people take pity on minorities who show racial pride; because they are harmless and it's adorable!
            Get over yourself dude, lol! Your ego is crazy big. But look I am not here to feed your ego or give you free therapy. Thanks for the history lesson though man, keep all boxingscene up to date after each Klan meeting.

Comment

Get over yourself dude, lol! Your ego is crazy big. But look I am not here to feed your ego or give you free therapy. Thanks for the history lesson though man, keep all boxingscene up to date after each Klan meeting.
              Just facts my dude.

And you keep us up to date on the La Raza movement, and how the "takeover" of America is going!

And the safe spaces you are creating to ensure evil racist whites are discovered!

Comment

Lol NO Cain did not; Dana White defended him, and said "there's a difference between brown pride and white pride"! The Brown Pride tihng is related to the "La Raza" movement, which is absolutely racist, in the same way White pride/Nazism is racist. They both promote the belief that their races (even though Latino isn't a race - but I've already explained this in too many threads).

There's nothing wrong with either one, IMO.. As long as you don't mess with me and mine - you can believe whatever you want.

Yeah, I'm sure it's just a White thing - no soft blacks, or Mexicans are scared weasels who just get gang tats for protection/image.

It seems it's only minorities who have inferiority complex because they were all conquered in the past by Whites, and White countries run shyte, and are the countries where everybody wants to come live.

So if a Brown or Black person has a "racial pride" tattoo, we're just like "awww, how cute! He thinks his race is superior! That's just adorable"! But if a White dude has those tats/beliefs - then aww hell nahh!

Typical for you to want to accuse me of being a racist for defending a dude getting shyt over a tattoo.

ANd oh, this dude is a legit trainer and martial artist - doubt he's a weasel. He would work you over easily lol.. Funny that a lot of prison guards are weasels who can't operate on the solo basis; they gotta attack in groups, and have the numbers. A lot of prison guards are people with complexes who were bullied and picked on a lot.. Not saying you're one of them, but hey, maybe?
                Are you f#cking serious? You are really equating a Swaztika to American white pride? That should never go hand and hand. That symbol stands for hate. You do realize the U.S. went to war with the Nazis...you have to know. I’m always befuddled when I see someone claiming they are highly patriotic and “full blooded American” yet support the Nazi flag and Nazism. Those don’t go hand in hand at all...wtf is going on?
                Last edited by CineScape; 06-10-2018, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
                  Are you f#cking serious? You are really equating a Swaztika to American white pride? That should never go hand and hand. That symbol stands for hate. You do realize the U.S. went to war with the Nazis...you have to know. I’m always befuddled when I see someone claiming they are highly patriotic and “full blooded American” yet support the Nazi flag and Nazism. Those don’t go hand in hand at all...wtf is going on?
                  Don't mind him. A smart guy sometimes, but gets banned often from wild comments.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    Andrea Lee’s husband has addressed the recent controversy surrounding him.

Donny Aaron, husband and coach to the UFC flyweight and former LFA champion, issued a public apology Sunday morning via his Instagram account regarding Nazi tattoos he has on both arms.

The tattoos came to light Friday when Lee tweeted a photo at a lake that showed a swastika tattoo on Aaron’s left arm. Later, people on social media dug up a photo of Aaron’s other arm, which has a tattoo of a Nazi SS bolt symbol. Both are considered Neo-Nazi hate symbols by the Anti-Defamation League.

In his statement, Aaron apologized to everyone that was offended by his tattoos and said he got them during his time in prison. Aaron says his tattoos are symbols of his past, but not of his present or future, claiming he’s now a changed man.

Aaron says he won’t cover the Nazi tattoos with other tattoos nor will he get the tattoos removed, as those are not “options” for him. Aaron did say that he will wear keep wearing long-sleeve clothing in public to cover the hate symbols.

Below is Aaron’s statement:

Please read this and accept my most sincere apologies to all I have offended when the photos of my tattoos became public. I’d most like to apologize to Andrea and my brother Kendrik (both pictured) for putting them in a position to feel the need to defend me when there is no defense or justification for the abhorrent tattoos that I ashamedly wear. I’d also like to apologize to her employers at the UFC for bringing them shame and embarrassment. Not least of these I apologize to MMA fans world wide for giving the sport a temporary black eye and for offending so many of those who’ve supported us for years. And to all of the elite pro fighters I’ve been blesses to work with I pray this doesn’t change your opinion of me even through most of this groups know my story.

Furthermore, I’d like to apologize to Andrea’s sponsors who were certainly blindsided by this as were many. Know that I only offer reasons, not excuses or justification for the choices I made in my 20s. My body is covered in tattoos that tell the story of where I have been, what I’ve gone through and what I’ve overcome. These “scars” tell my history which include a dark time when I was in prison. However, they do not accurately represent who I am today as a person, my personal belief system and the respect I have for people of all races and religion. For 13 years I have tried to atone for my sins and seek forgiveness from those most certainly find my body reprehensible. I’ve, in most cases, gone to great lengths to always wear long sleeves in public setting. The photo posted was complacent error in judgment as my excitement and not thoughtfulness ruled that day.

Many of you have offered solutions to my problem: Coverups, laser removal ect. Please trust me when I say I’ve explored both avenues and unfortunately neither is an option for me. In the meantime, I understand that many won’t forgive me and don’t believe in second chances and to you I say, ‘I understand’. I don’t deserve forgiveness and I’m certainly not asking for sympathy. If however you do believe in forgiveness, then I promise it won’t be wasted on me. I am a different human being un my mid 40’s that I was in my 20’s.

As a final statement to Andrea’s character, it’s with certainty that I can promise you that she didn’t marry a racist. When Andrea and I met, I had already began to reinvent my life and if she’d seen any racist behavior or attitude she’d have never given me the time of day. Instead, she met a man who was and still does speak to at risk youth, who goes and speaks to inmates, who is active in his church, and who has always offered pro bono training to physically challenged and unprivileged youth.

My life has become very culturally diverse and Andrea stared right passed my tattoos [and] at the man I’ve become. I can’t offer many solutions but I do offer this: Unless you go digging up old photos of me, you’ll never see my tattoos again. I’d rather hold the camera for Andrea, the real star anyway. Again, I offer myself as a humble and apologetic man.

Please don’t let the sins of my past define my future. Please don’t let your hatred over me bleed into hatred toward Andrea. If you have to hate someone then please hate me. She doesn’t deserve it. She is genuinely the best person I know.
                    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Vaguely heard this once or twice in the last couple days, but hadn't read all the specifics & particulars, but a well handled apology now that I'm seeing it & reading it.

F#cking up or doing something deemed bad or unacceptable & asking for another opportunity is some weird sh^t in the US where any f#ck up you'll make you'll have a certain segment of the population thinking you forever a worthless cause. So respect to this cat on being a f#ck up, realizing it, fixing it & being a stand up guy about the whole situation with his remarks now.

Curious as to why he's not able to do laser removal or something doe. Are there health issues with that potentially or is this purely a money thing as I suspect? I bet he could get someone to pay for him getting those tattoos removed & I coulda swore I heard of people doing that for free or for cheap in certain heavy gang regions in CA & maybe other places too.
                    Originally posted by CineScape View Post
                    Remember dumb ass Cheek Busting was protecting this guy? lol! Shell be banging a black or Hispanic dude by the end of the year...

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/andr...ed-by-husband/

Comment

I guess it was all good when the Aryans were keeping him from getting fůcked in the ass in prison, not so much anymore.

At least hes smart enough to know not to cover that sh it up

Comment

Working...
                      X