Atlanta is the best TV show at the moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta is the best TV show at the moment

Anybody here watches this show?

It's about two cousins. One is a famous local rapper in Atlanta, the other (played by Donald Glover) is his broke ass wannabe manager.

Brilliant, intelligent writing, hilarious characters (especially Darius). The show has it all.

I'm halfway through the second season, just watched the Teddy Perkins episode. All I can say is WOW. One of the best episodes of a TV show EVER.
    Yes
    41.18%
    No
    41.18%
    None of your ****ing business
    0.00%
    Why did you even make this poll phaggot?
    17.65%

The first season was brilliant, haven't got into 2nd season will wait until it's over.

That's one of the funniest most witty shows ever though, like a black Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Comment

Keep hearing about this. What channel is it on?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Keep hearing about this. What channel is it on?
        It's on FX.

Comment

watched the first season i forgot it came back on, def a binge worthy show

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            The first season was brilliant, haven't got into 2nd season will wait until it's over.

That's one of the funniest most witty shows ever though, like a black Curb Your Enthusiasm.
            I agree with the above. Atlant, aka, the ATL, had the Freaknik,

I attended three times..
            https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freaknik

I’m gonna hit up my homie big C, and ask him if he still got photos of us chasing tail, drinking, sharing wine, wimmin and song...

MCC where you at? Peace MCC, my best days are behind me, they are.... Pablo Augustine, my first and middle name home slice... I’m too old to **** with the new, know it all members of generation Zero... contributing Zero!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Anybody here watches this show?

It's about two cousins. One is a famous local rapper in Atlanta, the other (played by Donald Glover) is his broke ass wannabe manager.

Brilliant, intelligent writing, hilarious characters (especially Darius). The show has it all.

I'm halfway through the second season, just watched the Teddy Perkins episode. All I can say is WOW. One of the best episodes of a TV show EVER.
              Share a link with me, przyjaciel.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Share a link with me, przyjaciel.
                I watch it on KODI.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  watched the first season i forgot it came back on, def a binge worthy show
                  Look homie, you and my homie kayakut (sic) go toe to toe,,,

I know him better than I know you!

I believe he is Chinese/pinoy ..... he kayukut(sic) lost a bet I forgot I made with him, and he fvccing remembered and paid me...

He talks **** to you regularly, are you really as soft and delicate as he says you are?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I agree with the above. Atlant, aka, the ATL, had the Freaknik,

I attended three times..
                    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freaknik

I’m gonna hit up my homie big C, and ask him if he still got photos of us chasing tail, drinking, sharing wine, wimmin and song...

MCC where you at? Peace MCC, my best days are behind me, they are.... Pablo Augustine, my first and middle name home slice... I’m too old to **** with the new, know it all members of generation Zero... contributing Zero!
                    I haven't heard anyone say "Freaknik" in like 20 years.

I live in NY, and I remember mad ghetto ass kids talking about how they were all going to "Freaknik", sounded like ghetto Woodstock.

I didn't even know that **** was in atl, wtf were these kids really going all to way to atl just for that ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X