Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are folks here so jealous of Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jealous of what? getting caught using peds and crapping all over your legacy LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Could be the looks seems like most good looking boxers get hated on.
      I bet you're right. This is why Daniel Zaragoza got so much hate.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        Maybe.

But still doesn't change the fact that Alvaroid invented his own weight class and dodged GGG like an old French prostitute dodging a yeast infection before pretty much being cornered in facing him.
        caneloweight gets people paid son....how many weight class has ggg fought at.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
          Half this forum is full of golovkin fans. It’s a common human problem they see someone like Canelo or maybe a person that they interact with they get incredibly jealous that they this person is living a amazing life that he created for himself while the guys refuse to get off their ass and work for anything. Basically losers. They see Canelo as something they will never be whether it’s the good looks, the work ethic, popularity and some might even hate him for being Mexican! They look at golovkin like he is a pure angel somebody that embodies all the traits they want in a person but in reality people like this compensate for low self worth by living vicariously through other people aka the hardcore golovkin fans. It’s really sad, they can’t even wait for the verdict before they attack him, like hyenas smell anything they jump like rats on the deck of a ship that’s on fire
          So by your own logic, you must hate GGG so much because of the 'amazing' life he's created for himself too, huh? Don't throw stones in a glass house, son.

Comment

It funny how all the canelo fans keep mentioning his looks... You clowns would probably suck on his shaft if he let you

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              caneloweight gets people paid son....how many weight class has ggg fought at.....
              Maybe that's the problem with feeble minded thinking such as this.

You equate greatness with how many weight classes you win titles in as supposed to fighting the best within the division itself. Based on your logic I guess Marvin Hagler is the worse thing since herpes on p o r n sets.

Listen, I have nothing but admiration for those who fight in multiple weight classes and even unify division's, but when you start inventing your own division and call yourself a middleweight champion with a middleweight strap but afraid to fight the real middleweight champion than it's just smoke screens and mirrors my friend.

But hey, A-side B-side right?

SMH.

Comment

Maybe it's the failed drug tests. Maybe it's the crooked score cards he always gets. Maybe it's the gift he got against Lara. Maybe it's fighting for the WBC Lightmiddle title against a non world class fighter from Welter. Maybe it's all the catch-weight fights he has. Maybe it's ducking GGG For over 2 years whilst claiming to be the Middleweight champ. Maybe it's losing to GGG but getting a gift draw.

Other than that, I can't think of anything.

Comment

Gingers are bad luck.

Comment

I would never be jealous of Mexican. Especially if he cheats his way to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Could be the looks seems like most good looking boxers get hated on.
                      Ggg looks ******ed and he is super hated on lol

Comment

Working...
                      X