Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking a loss with no excuses.... You tell me... Who took a loss like a man???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomb of the unknown boxer.

Comment

Oliver McCall never made excuses, he just cried.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Felix Trinidad. I dont think I ever heard him complain over a loss.
        His dad threw in the towel.. Correct me if I'm wrong brother... A man defines himself by defeats.. Wining is easy... Losing

As I walk through my wins and loses.. I pray to my god.. I die on my knees... I'm Jewish, I pray my GOD embraces me.. Hopefully, GOD willing I be man enough to admit me crimes, beg for forgiveness.. and sleep with my fore fathers... I'm a simple man... I'll do my best... Always... I'll go down swinging... I know no other way to live... I don't know how to die... I'll sleep deep when my GOD decides.. I'll go alone... I need no innocent people to go with me...

Comment

Sergio Martinez could have used all the excuses in the world after the Cotto fight but he just said that Cotto was the better man that night.
          Pacquiao IMO took his losses well besides the one against Floyd.
          Maidana took his loss against Floyd well, the whole "I should have won" was only to sell the rematch but after the first fight he said that he lost a close fight and that he was happy with his performance.
          Joe Louis supposedly said to Jersey Joe Walcott that he deserved the win against him.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
            Sergio Martinez could have used all the excuses in the world after the Cotto fight but he just said that Cotto was the better man that night.
            Pacquiao IMO took his losses well besides the one against Floyd.
            Maidana took his loss against Floyd well, the whole "I should have won" was only to sell the rematch but after the first fight he said that he lost a close fight and that he was happy with his performance.
            Joe Louis supposedly said to Jersey Joe Walcott that he deserved the win against him.
            Real man stuff! Thanks brother!!! I've had ppl make excuses for a few fights I lost... I cut them off, at that point in time, I just was beaten by a better man, on that night(my excuse)

Comment

Oliver McCall never made excuses, he just cried.
              That memory hurts me... It really does.. Even Lewis was man enough to not svcker punch a man who had pain in his heart...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                His dad threw in the towel.. Correct me if I'm wrong brother... A man defines himself by defeats.. Wining is easy... Losing

As I walk through my wins and loses.. I pray to my god.. I die on my knees... I'm Jewish, I pray my GOD embraces me.. Hopefully, GOD willing I be man enough to admit me crimes, beg for forgiveness.. and sleep with my fore fathers... I'm a simple man... I'll do my best... Always... I'll go down swinging... I know no other way to live... I don't know how to die... I'll sleep deep when my GOD decides.. I'll go alone... I need no innocent people to go with me...
                Not with Winky or Jones he didn't

Comment

Not with Winky or Jones he didn't
                  Man stuff! Thanks bro..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I think Tyson took his all his L's pretty well.
                    He complain alot after his first loss Vs Douglas. or probably Don king factor

Comment

Roman Gonzalez. ZERO excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X