No announcement yet.

A few video updates on Amir Khan...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
    WTF! I hope you’re kidding and this is a fotochop.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post

Amir Khan is thick as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
        Holy **** where is this from?
        It's doing the rounds on Twitter, picked up by Khans PR team, constantly being removed by Matchroom PR team but then think someone from the Daily Express got hold of it and posted it again on Twitter. Was posted the same day Brook said he is willing to eat Kangaroo anus and testicle for free to land Khan after two days previously using the same things to ridicule Khan.
        Last edited by Sir_Didymus; 11-27-2017, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Nope it's legit. Not photoshopped at all. Just like the picture of Kell Brook naked with Ingle and Galahad on the male only nudist beach in Tenerife that was going around but got deleted by his PR team.

Comment

That was what shocked me, he has zero definition. You couldn’t tell he was a boxer, I swear Eubank Snr has more definition than Khan. I know he hasn’t fought for 18 months but he doesn’t seem to keep himself in any sort of muscular looking shape at all.
            To be honest I don't think Khan has ever looked in good shape. When he was with Ariza that's probably the best he appeared to look physically. Then again Tyson Fury doesn't either and he looks sharp even as a fat 25 stone lump.

Fury to destroy Bellew as a fatty.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
              It's doing the rounds on Twitter, picked up by Khans PR team, constantly being removed by Matchroom PR team but then think someone from the Daily Express got hold of it and posted it again on Twitter. Was posted the same day Brook said he is willing to eat Kangaroo anus and testicle for free to land Khan after two days previously using the same things to ridicule Khan.
              This is crazy hahaha. Hopefully it makes boxing news soon.

Comment

His eye still looks ****ed.

Comment

Working...
                X