Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-19-2017, 05:37 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2772 Post(s)
Boxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 150,000,010,000,000,025,100,288.00
Great post. Keep up the good work. - WTF Huck! knows his stuff - jas You actually look beneath the surface - Nomadic 
Default GGG's explosiveness is gone. Here is the proof.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Check out this 10 second sequence from 0:10 of the first round against Curtis Stevens. Watch the explosiveness in GGG's right hands, his feints, everything. The speed, the snap, specifically the left hook to Stevens' guard at 0:07 and the right hand to his head to end the round. There is no delay, just BOOM. Contrast that to his recent fights, and it's like there's a hitch, or a delay, in his right hand. His hooks like wingy, like loose noodles, with no snap, no explosiveness.

What do you think? To my eyes, I don't see this same fighter anymore, and I haven't truly since the Lemieux fight. He started to decline around 32 years of age, just like most other offensive fighters, and now he's 35. Post your thoughts!

Last edited by Boxing Logic; 09-19-2017 at 05:39 AM.
Boxing Logic is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-19-2017, 05:44 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2772 Post(s)
Boxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,010,000,000,025,100,288.00
Great post. Keep up the good work. - WTF Huck! knows his stuff - jas You actually look beneath the surface - Nomadic 

Or how about this left hook to Stevens body that GGG couldn't land once all night vs Canelo, and only a couple times vs both Jacobs and Brook? [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Followed by snapping, quick right hands. Yes, those are better fighters than Stevens, but you can just see a different level of speed and explosiveness in this version of GGG. If he still had that speed, he would have been able to land it vs those better fighters. Not as often, but still land it a fair amount. You can just tell, he's not the same guy.

Maybe all the altitude training has ruined his quick twitch muscle fibers like Victor Conte and Virgil Hunter alluded to, I don't know. Maybe that's what Kelly Pavlik is seeing when he says GGG looks arm weary and like he's pushing his punches, because that's what I see too. He's just not the same.
Boxing Logic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 06:21 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1923 Post(s)
HarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,029,999,999,991,414,784.00
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

You can't be explosive when you're tentative. He's been tentative since he decided to box against Lemieux.
HarvardBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:36 AM #4
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
TRUCKIN is infamous around these partsTRUCKIN is infamous around these partsTRUCKIN is infamous around these partsTRUCKIN is infamous around these partsTRUCKIN is infamous around these partsTRUCKIN is infamous around these partsTRUCKIN is infamous around these partsTRUCKIN is infamous around these partsTRUCKIN is infamous around these partsTRUCKIN is infamous around these partsTRUCKIN is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 37,194.82

Could it be drug testing ???? Just saying
TRUCKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:46 AM #5
Truth Teller

Quoted: 3014 Post(s)
Reloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,000,463,224.74
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat Here you go - Prime 407 kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 

Different level of opponent, last few fights been against top shelf so everything changes.
Reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:49 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1645 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 249,512,225,549,773,632.00
Total Points: 251,312,225,549,922,400.00
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

GGG gets bothered by fighters who have hand speed. It happened with Jacobs and I thought Canelo won most of the exchanges the first 4 rounds. It looked to me like GGG was pulling his punches and very unsure of his attack.
Pan-Africanist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 09:46 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,000,001,000,010,002,989,056.00
Good posts. Here's your first gift. - 1bad65 Good post. Cheers! - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck you degenerate racist - cheeseburger degenerate trash - cheeseburger 

I'm staring to think GGG and Kovalev were on that Russian drug that was banned. Kovalev was a monster than when that stuff was banned he went 12 rounds with some chump than lost to Ward twice even though I had him winning fight one 114 to 113. GGG was just tapping guys and they would fall now he goes 12 rounds twice
Luilun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 09:54 AM #8
Contender

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
powershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond reputepowershots has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,005,206.83

His fight with Canelo reminded me of Trinidad/Hopkins. When Trinidad was quick, explosive, strong, knocking everyone out. Then the hopkins fight he looked flat, chubby, slow, and fatigue. Thats what Ggg looked like to me. No snap, you used to hear the thud even if he lands on the gloves.
powershots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 09:56 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4478 Post(s)
MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,195,174,927,058,548,228,620,288.00
Total Points: 19,085,174,927,058,549,818,261,504.00
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- happy holidays - Dean_Razorback Thanks! - Santa_ Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun 
Cheers mate! - kafkod Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir 
No Message - Dean_Razorback Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Cheers! - kafkod Cheers, bud - Pain~Lucy Have a beer! - CLUBBER! 
Great poster - Chrismart thanks for the points - Dean_Razorback Thx bro... - jaded Thanks! Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Turd Best Ever Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Turd Best Ever 

"GGG's explosiveness is gone. Here is the proof."

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

MDPopescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 10:18 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4625 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,924,792,854,091,586,049,409,024.00
Total Points: 1,929,792,854,091,595,828,428,800.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

Little by little Canelo has improved his defense. He has developed into a boxer who is hard to hit cleanly. His head movement is much better than Stevens's head movement. Canelo's excellent defense could have a lot to do with GGG being less explosive. GGG was still punching hard enough to keep Canelo on the run most of the fight.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
explosiveness, ggg's, gone., proof.

User Tag List