Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you live for yourself and how much do you live for others?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

The average Indian man has a ***** of 4 inches long erect, which is unheard of small for a Caucasian that's like Korea size, they are poor as fcuk and so must be THIRSTY for come loads, and for free, good choice for a sex holiday sir and a beautiful country!

Yes good advice I will get into the work game soon enough if everything falls through.

Beautiful tropical islands too, wow I think I will go there next too!

Too much knowledge for this old man...

Comment

I still live for my sons even though some of them are out of the house.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

The average Indian man has a ***** of 4 inches long erect, which is unheard of small for a Caucasian that's like Korea size, they are poor as fcuk and so must be THIRSTY for come loads, and for free, good choice for a sex holiday sir and a beautiful country!

Yes good advice I will get into the work game soon enough if everything falls through.

Beautiful tropical islands too, wow I think I will go there next too!
        Alex. Ffs you have a dick length guide for around the world.
        Lol. Now I've heard everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Most people who just lift weights like a wannabe bodybuilder have pathetic conditioning. Having big muscles is worthless if you can't even breath after 20 seconds of fighting.
          Ah ah ahhh. Maybe not worthless Julia if your into musclebabes.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Ah ah ahhh. Maybe not worthless Julia if your into musclebabes.

Oh yeah muscle babes are a different deal entirely!

Comment

I'd like to say I live for myself only but I can't lie, I am the type of man who needs that accountability from his woman, gives me a sense of purpose. Even tho I know I should find purpose in life without having to see it through my relationships but its hard.

Which I'm pretty sure is the reason a lot of relationships don't work out for that very reason as well

Comment

Working...
              X