Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia and Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight has a story, they are 1-1 from the ams and if Danny beats Porter, that's unification fight, it's PPV quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      I'd like to see that fight. Garcia has a fight on his hands in Porter though.

If Spence and Crawford aren't going to fight, hopefully we see them against some of the other high rated WWs. With Thurman out of action, Garcia ticks the boxes.

I think Crawford handles him though.
      Other than pac, there isn't any other top ww that Crawford can face

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        What's the beef about they been arguing on social media about who beat who in the amateurs and Bud talking **** about Danny resume

Are they building up for a fight later this year?
        I don't know but Bud will beat Danny's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          People always underrate DG for some reason in the big fights I can see him stopping crawford
          Hah

HahhAH

HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Boxing is funny, he wasnt good enough to even make the Olympic teams but has dominated 3 gold medalists ...yet ya'll call them scrubs
            Not really what I asked

And not saying their scrubs

But what does that have to do with what they have done in the pros .

Remind me who the 3rd gold medalist was ?

But what notable wins does Diaz have as a pro

But has Indongo or Postol proven ?

Besides a hometown decision what has Horn done that’s impressive

Molina , Lundy , Dulhorme

The fact is it’s been 4+ years since Bud was in a fight that resembled fighting another top end talent

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              Exactly, Bud will school the **** out of Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                That's just wrong.
                Nope. Garcia has fought the better fighter and yes, he has stuggled with some but that's what happens when you fight people who will punch back as oppose to people you have skillful and physical advantages over.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  "If and that's a big "if" Crawford beats Garcia, he won't beat his ass. Garcia is actually elite as welterweight, Crawford isn't going to just steamroll him.

Personally I think Garcia beats Crawford...he's faced the better competition and we've seen him handle adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    Danny garcia has a way better resume than crawford
                    I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                      "If and that's a big "if" Crawford beats Garcia, he won't beat his ass. Garcia is actually elite as welterweight, Crawford isn't going to just steamroll him.

Personally I think Garcia beats Crawford...he's faced the better competition and we've seen him handle adversity.
                      I don't care who Danny faced or who you think has fought the better comp. Buds style imo would be too much for Danny.

James Toney faced better comp than Roy Jones Jr and Roy whopped his ass so that doesn't mean squat when t comes to Danny and Bud. Bud is pfp the est fighter in the world.

Facing better comp and beating them is one thing, but Danny hasn't beaten at least 3 guys cleanly. As a matter of fact many think he lost to Peterson and Herrera. Bud wouldn't let either of them come close to giving him a fight. And Buds resume isn't too shabby either. There is a reason why Bud is ranked pfp the best. And his resume is only a piece as to why he gets those kind of props.

Comment

Working...
                      X