argentinian police beats black people too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    When ur color is being hated around the globe

There might be something wrong with the globe?
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Comment

Cops are upstanding people who do nothing wrong

For instance, these cops are probably in the right. Idk why yet but I trust cops implicitly so I know I will eventually be able to justify it.

Comment

South America and all of Latin America (including Mexico) is MUCH more "racist" (in the sense most people tihnk of the term - although I think it's a pretty outdated and pointless term nowadays) than America, and Canada.

Lol in countries where Whites are small minority like Peru, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Venezuela - ALL the actors, actresses, models, news reporters, etc. are all Whites. And there is a huge correlation with being White and being wealthy in these countries. Seriously - it's like two different worlds in a lot of countries like Paraguay, and Peru. You have some gated areas that are nothing less than opulent, where you'll see White faces, and even a high amount of light hair/light eyes. Then you have a few miles past terrible slums full of dark faces. No racist - just truth.

I went to international "American" schools all over the world growing up as a kid, and all the "Latino" kids who were sent to the school, were Whiter than me lol..

Lol people forget the Spanish language is a White, European language brought by the conquistadors from Spain, and Portugal.

All of South, and Central America, including Mexico (and parts of the Caribbean like Cuba, and Dominican Republic) was colonized by Whites just like USA and Canada lol..

I haven't watched the video yet, so I don't even know if there was "racism" or beating by the cops on innocent black man..

Just stating a quick fact people often forget, or don't know.
        Last edited by Cheek busting; 06-06-2018, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

For instance, these cops are probably in the right. Idk why yet but I trust cops implicitly so I know I will eventually be able to justify it.

Holy shyte that black cop caught him with a CRACKING overhand that clipped his chin and sent him down! 41 seconds. At first he initiated a muay thai clinch. he was just looking for an excuse to practice on a live target. nothing to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            When ur color is being hated around the globe

There might be something wrong with the globe?
            Maybe depends on who you are talking to.

Let's see, you're talking about hating people because of their color. That seems rather superficial.

A Puerto Rican or person from Dominican Republic might tell you that "gringo" came from the term "green, go!" If you look behind that, you may find a better reason for hate than the "green" color.

Ask many non-white people how they feel about white people. You may not like their answers, but you seem to want to say perhaps it is justified. Well my point is....maybe they have a good reason for that rather than their color. Something to ponder.

By the way, you're welcome to return to that other thread and apologize for posting that fake info about B. Sanders anytime. And I don't mean Barry.

You disgusting, vile piece of shlt

But thanks for the update that racism is a global problem. Very keen analysis.
            Last edited by travestyny; 06-06-2018, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

dude, that was brutal. i still don't understand how some of this posters side with the police in this cases.

Comment

Working...
              X