No announcement yet.

Official Black Mirror [TV] Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    That one episode was crazy. I had watched a few more after that, and it is really a weird show. I had never really gotten into the show. It was really for millennials. I realize now that many new shows are geared towards millennials.
    Yes, it’s almost as if millennialis are a large demographic of young adults with disposable income.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      That one episode was crazy. I had watched a few more after that, and it is really a weird show. I had never really gotten into the show. It was really for millennials. I realize now that many new shows are geared towards millennials.
      I thought it was like a new age twilight zone for any to enjoy. Silly me.

Comment

My favourites would probably be ;

The entire history of you
        Shut up and dance
        White Christmas
        San Junipero
        USS Callister

Comment

Season 1 - The National Anthem
          Season 2 - Be Right Back
          Special - White Christmas
          Season 3 - Shut Up & Dance (Top 3 Episode & one that'll have you feeling one way early on & another way later)
          Season 3 - San Junipero (Top 3 Episode & this seems like a potential movie adaption that could be made off of this one)
          Season 4 - Hang The DJ (Top 3 Episode)

Comment

Top 5 episodes according to IMDB

White Christmas (9.2)
            Hang the DJ (8.9)
            San Junipero (8.8)
            Black Museum (8.7)
            The Entire History of You (8.7)

Comment

I see the new episode's dropped today, an interactive "make a choice" story called Bandersnatch.

I might do an interactive story on here: Bummersnatch. You get to decide which boxer to bum.

Comment

I see this thread missed out all the Netflix episodes.... we must have discussed them in a different thread, but this was all that came up in search.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  I see the new episode's dropped today, an interactive "make a choice" story called Bandersnatch.

I might do an interactive story on here: Bummersnatch. You get to decide which boxer to bum.
                  No joke, first choice you have to make the main character do is choose his cereal. Sugar Puffs or Frosties?

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                    No joke, first choice you have to make the main character do is choose his cereal. Sugar Puffs or Frosties?
                    I think that one's just a light-hearted take on the format to get you into it... some choices lead to better things, but it's not all that.

EDIT: Actually, as trivial as that one is, it DOES lead to a divergence... later on he's watching a video, and, I believe, the advert you see before it changes depending on that choice.
                    Last edited by !! Anorak; 12-28-2018, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      I think that one's just a light-hearted take on the format to get you into it... some choices lead to better things, but it's not all that.

EDIT: Actually, as trivial as that one is, it DOES lead to a divergence... later on he's watching a video, and, I believe, the advert you see before it changes depending on that choice.
                      Agree, apparently they've recorded over 5 hours worth of viewing, so i'll definitely be exploring every option over the weekend when i have the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X