Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXCLUSIVE - Andre Ward to come out of retirement and sign with Eddie Hearn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Ed Hearn View Post
    Haye is finished.

Worst kept secret in boxing mate, he's crocked but wont pull out again just to collect that last pay cheque.

Easy win for Bellew in the rematch, Haye will be at best, 40% fitness.
    What "IF" Haye wins and looks good?? Do you think Ward is willing to fight Haye in December?? Haye is too explosive, too heavy-handed, he'd take Ward's head off.

If Ward steps up to HW, Bellew is the only HW I can see him beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ed Hearn View Post
      Ward knows as great as his career has been so far he's made peanuts in terms of money.

Hearn is the man to make him some big moolah.

Starting with a stadium showdown with Bellew in December and then, believe it or not, Ward wants to move up to HW and fight Fury.
      I don't think Tyson Fury wants to fight a guy like Andre Ward. I have all the respect in the world for both men, but Fury won't even give Klitschko a rematch after soundly whoopin' him...What makes you think he'll take a fight vs Ward, a man who went up against Kovalev after he killed a guy with the jab. Whooped him after getting canvas'd the first time, then beat him up worse the second time. Nah, if Ward puts on weight I could see him winning a decision over Tyson Fury in the later rounds in Vegas.

Comment

Ward cycling peds

Reason he retires

Lol such a cheat

Comment

if hes willing to fight bellew he should be willing to fight the cruiserweight tournament winner. simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            if hes willing to fight bellew he should be willing to fight the cruiserweight tournament winner. simple as that.
            Shut up, bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Shut up, bitch
              clown.....

Comment

Working...
              X