Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any tips on paranoia? How do you tell whats real and not real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tips on paranoia? How do you tell whats real and not real?

Its getting hard, this is no comedy thread, but my paranoia isnt that bad either but i keep imagining things / experiencing things and im not sure if they are real, partially real or entirely fake and since im alone i have no one to verify or deny what ive found

What did you find?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      What did you find?
      Ok I have to do it via experiments, I found I can shake my body physically with just thoughts alone, I thought id consciously have to contract my muscles but nope, I can shake physically in response to thoughts

I thought someone was physically shaking me to mess with me since I live in a building that easily shakes about like if my neighbor above is walking around my doors below vibrate and makes noise etc

But anyway what I found is they cant be because I got the same shakes outside in the car park which is unshakable so the physical real shakes come from my imagination of someone shaking me.

Ive had a simlar thing with voices in my head imaginations of what people are saying in my head, but they are easier to tell apart from reality because they are all in my head and feel like self talk like the normal self talk we all have but with a different persons voice. But I can literally see myself shaking in the mirror and I wasn't contracting any muscles consciously/on purpose to get the shakes they were induced by an imagination of someone shaking me

But anyway is what im experiencing normal? Is it paranoia? Is it schizophrenia? Is it a normal response to solitary confinement?

Im glad thats over, just my imagination, I tell you I can come up with some really great ideas when i think someone else is telling me something, its all me creating the ideas but they are surprisingly good ideas for something my brain comes up with in a whim/ in a paranoid suspicion
      Last edited by AlexKid; 12-07-2016, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't following you.

Comment

We can't really tell if anything is real.

Existence itself is an inexplainable paradox. Where did we come from? Where did all of this begin? What is conciousness if we can only perceive the present moment which perpetually shifts and is always out of grasp?
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-07-2016, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            Its getting hard, this is no comedy thread, but my paranoia isnt that bad either but i keep imagining things / experiencing things and im not sure if they are real, partially real or entirely fake and since im alone i have no one to verify or deny what ive found
            What about that azz you had on tap??? That was unreal for sure right?
            You write so many conflicting troll threads. We all assume everything you write is troll motivated.
            Last edited by Zaroku; 12-07-2016, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't following you.
              xD You are the ultimate bastard

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                We can't really tell if anything is real.

Existence itself is an inexplainable paradox. Where did we come from? Where did all of this begin? What is conciousness if we can only perceive the present moment which perpetually shifts and is always out of grasp?
                conciousness is not being a rock the rock experiences fcuk all, you experience quite alot

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  What about that azz you had on tap??? That was unreal for sure right?
                  You write so many conflicting troll threads. We all assume everything you write it troll motivated.
                  it ddnt quite go to plan, but it might, but no booty call atm but close

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    conciousness is not being a rock the rock experiences fcuk all, you experience quite alot
                    Your Insight is remarkable.....

Comment

Working...
                    X