Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather= biggest ***** in boxing EVER!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather= biggest ***** in boxing EVER!!

I actually thought that when he came back this time he finally had matured a little and would act like a 31 year old should. He was being respectful at Marquez press confrences and even on his interview with Dan Lloyd. Then comes the Brian Kenney interview and he acted more like a little ***** then I had ever seen. Trying to say that he was still the pound for pound champ even though he Retired and said that he was the biggest cash king over De La Hoya. Not! Sure he may be the better fighter but no fighter today is a bigger draw the DLH because he is a celebrity. He retired when there were multiple big fights that everyone wanted to see like Cotto(when he was undefeated still), Mosley and even a DLH rematch.

Now he comes back when Cotto has been beat, DLH has retired, and Mosley is 37 but he still wont fight him because Mosley is a bad ass. Now I hear the Marquez fight is being held at 147 so he can have an even bigger advantage. Also I hope you all saw the video on here when he reitred and cried like a little baby on his managers shoulder. This guy may be a great boxer but I say he is the biggest ***** in boxing EVER!! Sorry Floyd fans but how long can you stand by this guy when he acts like this?
    Last edited by sweetpea87; 05-22-2009, 04:11 PM.

This is such an original thread. You should be a moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
      I actually thought that when he came back this time he finally had matured a little and would act like a 31 year old should. He was being respectful at Marquez press confrences and even on his interview with Dan Lloyd. Then comes the Brian Kenney interview and he acted more like a little ***** then I had ever seen. Trying to say that he was still the pound for pound champ even though he Retired and said that he was the biggest cash king over De La Hoya. Not! Sure he may be the better fighter but no fighter today is a bigger draw the DLH because he is a celebrity. He retired when there were multiple big fights that everyone wanted to see like Cotto(when he was undefeated still), Mosley and even a DLH rematch.

Now he comes back when Cotto has been beat, DLH has retired, and Mosley is 37 but he still wont fight him because Mosley is the ****. Now the Marquez fight is being held at 147 so he can have an even bigger advantage. Also I hope you all saw the video on here when he reitred and cried like a little baby on his managers shoulder. This guy may be a great boxer but I say he is the biggest ***** in boxing EVER!! Sorry Floyd fans but how long can you stand by this guy when he acts like this?
      Just look at Mosleys stats and has a 2 reach advantage on Floyd, no wonder why Floyd doesn't fight him. The jab was working for Oscar, imagine if Mosley used the jab as a weapon against floyd... Mosley would beat Floyd. But Mosley is only getting older why Floyd is busy chasing fights with Marquez, and Pacman... Guys he has been caught calling little men.

Comment

The Marquez fight is at 144 I believe, and u expected him to change? Once they are grown people's personalities usually don't change unless something dramatic happens to them.

Beating Mosley does 0 for Floyd. Shane is well past his prime and at the tail end of his career. People even think the guy is slurring.

If he beats Mosley..."well Shane was washed up, Floyd ran all night, Cotto already beat Shane, etc."

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
          Just look at Mosleys stats and has a 2 reach advantage on Floyd, no wonder why Floyd doesn't fight him. The jab was working for Oscar, imagine if Mosley used the jab as a weapon against floyd... Mosley would beat Floyd. But Mosley is only getting older why Floyd is busy chasing fights with Marquez, and Pacman... Guys he has been caught calling little men.
          Hell yeah my man Mosley would destroy him and he knows it, thats why he wont fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
            Sugar Shane Mosley win with a jab, omg I can not believe I just heard this. Sugar Shane has a piss poor jab that is basically a range finder, if you think that is why Shane would win LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Sugar Shane Mosley win with a jab, omg I can not believe I just heard this. Sugar Shane has a piss poor jab that is basically a range finder, if you think that is why Shane would win LOL.
              SSM has one of thw worst jabs in boxing. I've been saying that for a very long time now

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                Hell yeah my man Mosley would destroy him and he knows it, thats why he wont fight him.

You wish.....Mosley cud never dream of beating Floyd...

Mosley got outboxed by Cotto.....and Cotto is no pure boxer.....

As for the Bk Interview he started it have you noticed how Floyd has been happyn calm in the UK.....?

Thats cause the Uk Media know how to treat someone with respect unlike you Yanks

Comment

If you want to call Mosley your man atleast know how he fights~ and what he is good at.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    A range finder? No, he has used the jab quite well at times, the way you're talking you're making it sound as if he is Miranda pawing with this jab at all times.

Comment

Working...
                    X