Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be honest.... Was Ali Raymi even real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Well, I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Ali Raymi.."
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-02-2018, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Lmao is this a joke?
      Honestly man, jokes aside that was a ****ing brutal video. I'm sure those guys were pissing blood for weeks after that..... Brutal puncher.

Comment

Didn't he get blown the **** up ?

Comment

The first rule of Yemen Boxing Federation is that you don't talk about Yemen Boxing Federation.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            According to the UFC Frances Ngannou has the hardest punch ever recorded in history.
            "That is Blasphemous!" - Stephen A. Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
              I know this is years too late, but to be honest I find that whole situation hard to believe. There's basically no information on the Yemen Boxing Federation (apparently ceased to exist in 2015)... Anyone can see for themselves that it all looks extremely questionable, as do the so called professional boxing matches seen on youtube, and the ridiculous wiki page.

On top of it all, there was zero proof of his death other than word from his manager. No death certificate, nothing. Yemen professional boxing does not exist... Did it ever exist? I highly doubt it, but I'm just some crazy mofo on boxingscene.
              'Where he walked, the ground trembled, where his dread gaze fell, brave warriors prostrated themselves or defecated in terror. No woman could gaze upon him without her secret parts becoming moist. Never again shall the world be blessed with a man such as Ali Raymi'

Extract from 'The Book of Raymi'. 12:6

Your only defense can be ignorance, blasphemer.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                He actually came on to Boxing scene and created a thread months before he allegedly was killed in a terrorist attack.
                The story I heard was that the Saudis bombed a building he was in. That specific bombing definitely happened and people started saying he was dead straight after that.

I think he was a real fighter for sure. The hilarious thing was how he rose through the rankings despite obviously not having any boxing skills at all.

Perhaps even funnier was all the people who used to get super angry in threads about him and explain to you that he wasn't a good boxer

Comment

He was as real as Tiger Muhammad so yes, he was real.

HE

WUZ

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    The story I heard was that the Saudis bombed a building he was in. That specific bombing definitely happened and people started saying he was dead straight after that.

I think he was a real fighter for sure. The hilarious thing was how he rose through the rankings despite obviously not having any boxing skills at all.

Perhaps even funnier was all the people who used to get super angry in threads about him and explain to you that he wasn't a good boxer
                    The Rigo VS Reymi thread was classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      There are still unverified Raymi sightings from time to time around the globe.
                      Whenever there are body punches barely landing that are putting down a man like he's been shot I'll be there.

Whenever there is a cornerman with a rocket launcher...you know just in case...I'll be there.

The Legend of Ali Raymi

But yea this guy definitely had a more intelligent version of Charlie Z thing going on. Although I do contend to this day I could take a random athletic mfer off the street & get him ranked inside of 5 years with a fair budget to insure I can line up the right fights & pursue some well thought out matchmaking..

Comment

Working...
                      X