• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Because gun laws don't work?
    Yeah. I was referring to Jim Brown from Jamaica

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the CIA being mastermind drug dealers and supplying drug dealers with guns and cargo plane conspiracy theories were long uncovered to be true and not just conspiracies.

CIA killed JFK

Operation Northwoods: CIA wanted to set up a bunch of terrorist attacks on the US to make it look like Cuba did it to go to war with Cuba

CIA has assassinated many people

Operation Mockingbird - forgot wth this was, something really bad about paying top mdia companies to spread propoganda for the CIA

Project MKUltra

etc.

Gary Webb, author of Dark Alliance, a book about CIA's drug trafficking with Latin America and Los Angeles committed suicide with TWO BULLETS. Who commits suicide with 2 bullets? Oh, I missed, it had to be more in the middle of my brain, the first one was too to the right, let me try again.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Gary Webb, author of Dark Alliance, a book about CIA's drug trafficking with Latin America and Los Angeles committed suicide with TWO BULLETS. Who commits suicide with 2 bullets? Oh, I missed, it had to be more in the middle of my brain, the first one was too to the right, let me try again.
        I was going to mention Gary Webb. It's amazing how the nation's 3 biggest newspapers almost immediately jumped all over him to discredit his story...you would think they were on the CIA payroll or something.

Yet they gave very little coverage and attention to the CIA Inspector General's report that came out 2 years later, which acknowledged that the agency had covered up dealings with Contra drug dealers.

Comment

The most famous Mexican drug lord (before El Chapo Guzman, actually, Chapo worked under him), Rafael Caro Quintero, was arrested in 1985 for the kidnapping, torture and killing of DEA agent Enrique "Kiki" Camarena. He was given 40 years in prison but was released in the middle of the night in 2013 on a technicality. Narcos, season 1 episode 3 mentions him briefly.... here ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvCC3Eceo_k

Since day 1, Caro Quintero has claimed that he didn't kill him and has mentioned the involvement of American agents in his death.

Was the CIA involved?

Thirty years on, Camarena’s death remains a source of great debate on both sides of the border. The controversy was reignited last September when Jesús Esquivel, the Washington correspondent for Mexico’s respected Proceso magazine, released a book suggesting that the CIA was directly involved in his abduction, torture and murder.

Largely based on interviews with former DEA supervisor Hector Berrellez, who oversaw Operation Leyenda, the book posits that during the mid-1980s the CIA helped the Guadalajara Cartel smuggle tons of cocaine into the United States in order to fund a dirty war against Nicaragua’s leftist Sandinista government. In return, the cartel allegedly shipped arms and drug money to the Contras, right-wing rebels who were fighting the Sandinistas in Nicaragua.

The CIA has strongly denied any involvement in Camarena’s death but Esquivel believes the DEA agent had uncovered evidence of this unholy alliance shortly before he was murdered.

“That’s why they killed ‘Kiki’ Camarena, because he tried to denounce what the CIA was doing in Mexico,” the author told Mexico’s Vario Pinto magazine.

Esquivel also noted that Berrellez was convinced that the CIA was involved in the murder of Mexican investigative journalist Manuel Buendia, who was shot dead in 1984 shortly after the publication of his book “The CIA in Mexico.”

Esquivel’s book, entitled “La CIA, Camarena y Caro Quintero: La historia secreta,” met a largely uncritical reception in Mexico, where people are all too accustomed to tales of corruption and government conspiracies. But with no English-language version available, its release has been widely overlooked in the United States.

Witnesses say CIA agent was present

Aside from Berrellez’s input, the book relies heavily on the testimony of three dirty cops who worked for the Guadalajara Cartel and now live under witness protection in the United States.

The witnesses claim they saw Félix Rodríguez, a Cuban CIA agent, interrogating Camarena at the Guadalajara safe house hours before he was killed.

The mysterious Rodríguez had a long and eventful career with the CIA. He participated in the failed Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba in 1961 and, six years later, helped capture and interrogate Ché Guevara before his execution in Bolivia. He then served in the Vietnam War before allegedly becoming involved with the Contras in the 1980s.

Rodríguez allegedly oversaw the arrival of arms shipments at the Guadalajara airport, while cartel kingpin Rafael Caro Quintero – who served 28 years for masterminding Camarena’s murder before being controversially released, under suspicious circumstances, on a technicality in 2013 – is said to have allowed the CIA to use his ranch in Veracruz as a training camp for the Contras.

It is practically impossible to confirm the veracity of the book because of its reliance on anonymous protected witnesses. The author substantiates his hypothesis by quoting a classified report containing damning testimony from former CIA agent Victor Lawrence Harrison, yet he did not actually speak to any of the CIA operatives who supposedly worked with the cartel.

Camarena killer on State Department payroll

Despite pages of detailed testimony, the book presents no concrete evidence to substantiate the claims of CIA involvement in Camarena’s death. However, it has been proven by current Secretary of State John Kerry that at least one of the killers was on the U.S. government payroll.

Links

BLOOD ON THE CORN
          https://medium.com/matter/blood-on-t...643#.yc8n22o3w

How a Dogged L.A. DEA Agent Unraveled the CIA's Alleged Role in the Murder of Kiki Camarena
          http://www.laweekly.com/news/how-a-d...marena-5750278

Was the CIA involved in the murder of DEA agent Kiki Camarena?
          http://latincorrespondent.com/2015/0...ena-in-mexico/
          Last edited by El Gitano; 02-21-2017, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X