Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the Klitschko's get treated unfairly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kevin johnson was supposed to be too slick? no one even understood why that fight happened. vitali was like a billion to one favorite.

Comment

Mike Tyson THE FACTS!

Tyson was an overrated, overhyped, one dimensional mentally weak midget.

Vitali easily destroys Tyson.

Comment

Tyson was KTFO 5 times.

Vitali is unbeatable. There is no blueprint to beat him. He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced. Has never truly lost. Has never been behind on the scorecards at the end of a fight. Has never been knocked down. Has the greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time. He is the most intimidating HW of all time. He is the only man ever to be World HW Champ in boxing and kickboxing. He's 40 years old now. He came back after a 4 year layoff and is still dominating the HW division. Hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

Comment

Vitali and Tyson have 5 common opponents:

Lennox Lewis, Danny Williams, Jose Ribalta, Orlin Norris, Julius Francis

Vitali did better against every common opponent.

Tyson KO'd Francis in 2.

Vitali KO'd Francis in 2.

Tyson-Norris was a no contest.

Vitali destroyed Norris in the 1st round.

Tyson KO'd Ribalta in 10.

Vitali KO'd Ribalta in 2.

Lewis KO'd Tyson.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement.

Williams destroyed Tyson in 4.

Vitali annihilated Williams. It was one of the most brutal beatdowns of all time.

Vitali DESTROYS Tyson.

Comment

at The Facts. Haven't seen them in a while. I wonder what happened to Dr Steelhammer/Wlad Owns? I guess Tunney decided to retire them.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
              at The Facts. Haven't seen them in a while. I wonder what happened to Dr Steelhammer/Wlad Owns? I guess Tunney decided to retire them.
              WLAD_OWNS and his other accounts were not my alts. You're a moron if you really believe that they were.

Comment

You're by no means a Klitlicker so this doesn't apply to you.

The brothers are above average overall and are presiding over an abject era. The Klitlicker Klan make it worse for them with their over the top idolatry of their demigod. Using both of them in any argument like it's a tag team sport. Vitali's resume is woefully poor. His brother is only slightly better. None of them have beaten ATG's. Vitali hasn't even beaten the number 1 or 2 contender in his division. In the lead up to any of their fights, the Klitlickers will big up their opponents so they can laud the victories. I read Tunney saying Wach is a good opponent in the lead up to the Wlad fight and also Fury has a lot of potential. It's laughable to say the least.

An absolute shot Lewis destroyed a prime Klit at the end of his career. That says it all for me.

Comment

I think 'The FACTS!' might be one of the best things in boxingscene history tbh
                  Domination/Steelhammer needs to come back with an updated version of THE FACTS!

Comment

What, treated unfairly, hell yeah.

I bet if they had red hair, spoke Spanish & destroyed everyone between 168-199 while avoiding every other heavyweight, they'd be loved & adored by the masses.
                    Last edited by Bushbaby; 12-19-2012, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      I think 'The FACTS!' might be one of the best things in boxingscene history tbh
                      Domination/Steelhammer needs to come back with an updated version of THE FACTS!
                      I'd definitely like to see him unbanned. He posts over at boxing asylum now.

Comment

Working...
                      X