Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Negotiation Process Makes Fights': Donaire Explains Rigondeaux, Fight Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

depens on ma promotar bab arom ! This year has been pretty sad for boxing. All the tragedies all the ducking and then the Josesito-Canelo garbage fight. Dam what a waste

Comment

donaire is a joke

Comment

he just fought some random dude from south africa. i don't remember the business side of boxing being discussed then. what a fraud. why do the networks keep showing these frauds. if only they weren't in on the scam.

Comment

boxing match-making nowadays is a joke. i missed those days when fighters fought each other trying to up their ranks just to have a chance to meet the no. 1 fighter in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            I would love to see Donaire fight Rigo, but lets all be honest, who outside of us diehards have even heard of Ridondeaux, let alone know how to pronounce his name? Big risk with very little reward.
            I bet its more people that have heard of Narvaez and Mathebula.

Comment

Donaire once again ducking Rigo what else is new?

I like how Nonito likes to believe that he's some sort of big draw, it's actually laughable. Mares, Darchinyan, and Arce are probably bigger draws than him.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                Nonito is one of my fav. But damn son if its all about buisness fight mares. He draws good. Hes in his prime and makes for good fights. put ure talents to the test donaire. Lets see how good u really are.
                Mares is promoted by Golden Boy. Ain't gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
                  I bet its more people that have heard of Narvaez and Mathebula.
                  Mathebula and Navaraez are probably a lot cheaper than Rigo with less risk.

Comment

Working...
                  X