No announcement yet.

Cintron continues to barrage Berto, calls him "Andrea!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Berto said not too long ago he could still make 140 so yes a 143 or 144 catchweight against a good JrWW is better then draining an average JrMW

Then Berto need to take his asss down to 140 then and give his 147 belt back, I Hate how people are trying to defend this guy.

Why are people defending his actions? Why? I hate Cintron but that's a legit fight for Berto to make but here again we have him fighting Bailey... This guy is a waste.

Comment

berto's a fraud. He's talking about Cintron not being worthy for his overrated ass but Randall bailey is?? Yea right. I dont like cintron at all but he is clearly better than bailey and has actually fought and beat some really good fighters. Berto looking like a *****.

Comment

i cintron by vicious ko

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Then Berto need to take his asss down to 140 then and give his 147 belt back, I Hate how people are trying to defend this guy.

Why are people defending his actions? Why? I hate Cintron but that's a legit fight for Berto to make but here again we have him fighting Bailey... This guy is a waste.
          I'm not defending his choice of opponents just not that excited for a HBO world championship boxing main event of Berto vs Cintron to be honest

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          wait... u freely acknowledge that cintron is a better fight than bailey and yet you still don't want to see berto/cintron?

c'mon man. please explain yourself.
          I don't want the Bailey fight either and I would only want a Cintron fight if it is at 154 if the only options are Bailey or Cintron at 147 then I would be for a Cintron fight

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            I'm not defending his choice of opponents just not that excited for a HBO world championship boxing main event of Berto vs Cintron to be honest

I don't want the Bailey fight either and I would only want a Cintron fight if it is at 154 if the only options are Bailey or Cintron at 147 then I would be for a Cintron fight

Ill watch it to see where berto stands.

Comment

lol..berto fan here. but randall bailey should not even be mentioned. cintron doesnt do it for me either, but cintron has only lost to good names. thats a good resume builder rite there. berto needs to get real. hes young and his decisions are starting to look very juvenile. i understand he wants to make money, but earn the **** first!

Comment

berto is a bum and all but where does that f-ck boy cintron get off calling people feminie names whe he jumped out the ring !!!!! now hes trying to use berto to get back his name !!!! he needs to call out clottey or something !!!!!

Comment

i would rather see Berto fight cintron then Bailey or whichever tomato can they pick next. they seem to be genuinely scared of putting Berto in with a live opponent.

i read an article about Al Haymons stable that got decimated in 2010 and that Berto was pretty much the last one left, all the rest were defeated or taking a hiatus.

berto is such a f@ggot it's embarassing for boxing that he is a champion.

Comment

Kerm owned Andrea .....Andrea is more interested in twitter trash talkin' wars with a dude who can show better than tell.....in other words, Shane is NOT a trash talker like lets say a B.Hop, Froch, Haye, Floyd, Mayorga, or some of the other slick tongue fighters.....but Andrea insists on trying to engage in a war of words against that man....NOW Kerm is available and willing to lift his skirt but Andrea wants no parts of Kerm .....I'm not suprised.....I see through Andrea....ALOT of us on here can see through his transparent ass act.....props to Kerm for EXPOSING Andrea's *****assness!!

Comment

this would be a good fight right here. cintron is a solid opponent for anyone, especially for a guy like berto.

i can see a pretty exciting early on, but i see berto getting knocked out in the mid rounds.

i think cintron is the better boxer and bigger puncher.

Comment

Working...
                      X