Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British boxing experts: Mayweather wont fight Pacquiao after what Pac did to Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
    WTF i could barely understand that ****. Are they speaking english?

Sorry we don't talk 'Malignaggi' like you New York slickers.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
      bump bump bump
      thats a old clip and fuk nelson hes always talking ****.find his clip after the mosley fight and he says floyd would beat manny,it dont mean **** apart from the fact your a troll and a silly ****

Comment

loooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post

2:06 Floyd will avoid him

2:37 Will Mayweather want that fight?

Damn they were so right,big props to Brit boxing experts!

I hate to say it but it I think Mayweather still wins the fight against Manny by UD or maybe even stops him. He just has too many of the right weapons and the perfect style to beat Manny:

Great defense
          Great timing and counterpunching
          Great conditioning
          The best Right hand Manny will have ever seen

Just too much of the right qualities, but to say Manny doesnt have a good chance would be a wrong

Comment

mayweather likes to be confident and sure enough that his style defeats the style the opponent has in front of him.

i believe floyd worries more about how pac has everything needed to beat floyd more than floyd being confident he has the style to defeat pac.

Comment

they knew Pacquiao killed Mayweather fight with amazing performance

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post

2:06 Floyd will avoid him

2:37 Will Mayweather want that fight?

Why do you own yourself? That last word was that he would smother Pac's punches. In other words "What Manny does to other fighters doesnt mean **** when it comes to Floyd."? Cotto fought a dumb fight. If he had it to do again it wouldnt look so bad.

Damn they were so right,big props to Brit boxing experts!
                Why do you own yourself? That last word was that he would smother Pac's punches. In other words "What Manny does to other fighters doesnt mean **** when it comes to Floyd."? Cotto fought a dumb fight. If he had it to do again it wouldnt look so bad.

Comment

BS Mayweather won't allow Pacquiao to drain him, which was Cotto's mistake beside fighting him while recovering from the ring assault.

Comment

Sorry, I couldn't get past the first three words of the thread title.

My bad, I'll have to come back later and try again.

Comment

Pretty much. Sr's comments tell the story.

Mayweather Sr, Pre-Fight Press Conference...

"All he gotta do is sign TODAY, and it'll be on tomorrow if he wanna fight... that's how ready we'll be" (6:30)

Mayweather Sr, Post-Fight Press Conference...

"I don't like my son to fight him"

What a difference a few hours and an epic ass-whooping of a fighter you ducked for years can make

Comment

Working...
                      X