No announcement yet.

Champions league live streams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Unless something happens to Emmanuel Adebayor, I think this tournament belongs to the gunners. Crushing Porto like that is impressive.
    my thoughts exactly

its been a quite game for both Torres and gerrard even though he scored and the FK, if they are both clickin on all cylinders i dont see a back line who can keep them away.

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
      my thoughts exactly

its been a quite game for both Torres and gerrard even though he scored and the FK, if they are both clickin on all cylinders i dont see a back line who can keep them away.
      And I'd really like to see it also.

Because they're really fun to watch, in fact. I'd say Arsenal is the most entertaining football club on Earth. Hands down.

Maybe Barca when they play limited opposition can be flashy, but they're not as technically sound at all ends like that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

maybe Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez'

Idk cause C'Ronaldo just came off the ankle injury and he really seems timid on it scince, rooney seems to be slowing down a bit in my eyes. But we will see what happens

given the just beat AaB 3-nil

Comment

The Gooners play well, but they always struggle against the teams more on their level in these competitions. I put it down to being so young they dont have leaders who have been there and done it like Vieira,henry who can keep the team going when times are tough.

They have all the ability, but no mental toughness IMO.

Comment

And I'd really like to see it also.

Because they're really fun to watch, in fact. I'd say Arsenal is the most entertaining football club on Earth. Hands down.

Maybe Barca when they play limited opposition can be flashy, but they're not as technically sound at all ends like that.
            maybe when they had everyone at full strenght
            now that ronaldinho is fat and playing for AC milan its Henry and Messi(who is a still a magic man with the ball)

Comment

Chels probably will continue to play strong at MF,

And Weder Bremen disappoints me. Bad start, and that's underachieving. They should be tied with Inter in that draw.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

for sure
                this will shape up to be exciting
                alot better then the MLS cup i have 2 get stuck watching in the States

Comment

for sure
                  this will shape up to be exciting
                  alot better then the MLS cup i have 2 get stuck watching in the States
                  I'll bet anything RM will quiet down and Juve will take the lead in that group. And lucky for some, Trezeguet won't play.

Comment

I'll bet anything RM will quiet down and Juve will take the lead in that group. And lucky for some, Trezeguet won't play.
                    i can see that happening, are u watching the CONCACAF games?

Comment

i can see that happening, are u watching the CONCACAF games?
                      Not really, I just watch random highlights.

Comment

Working...
                      X