No announcement yet.

Bisping gets a gift

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bisping gets a gift

So much for superior show - avoiding all the crap associated with boxing. Bisping won Round 3 - that's it. Hometown decisions happen everywhere, even in UFC...

I really hate Bisping and it's not a US vs UK thing, it's a he seems like a prick thing.

NO way he won that fight !

Comment

then trying to tell hamill to go back to wrestling.....**** matt was beating bisping at his own game....what a shame he lost and even took it in class like a true sportsman.......def we need a rematch.....maybe this time matt wont let him up on his own and just pound his ass down.......

Comment

you beat me to starting this thread. i cant believe bisbing won. that is bull ****. what fight did the judges watch? that sucks. i cant stand bisbing.

Comment

So true, Matt Hamill should have won.

Comment

the worst part is Joe Rogan didnt say **** and hugged on Bisping's nuts the whole damn night

Comment

They **** you in the drive thru, and they ****ed Matt Hamill in UFC.

Comment

I mean it's only 3 damn rounds how hard is it to score a threw round fight. You telling me in 5 minutes you can't figure out who won the damn round, those judges that scored the fight for Bisping are blind or have catarax.

Comment

One judge had it right, 30-27 Hamill....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    One judge had it right, 30-27 Hamill....

yea...i have a bad feeling Hamill won't get a rematch...

Comment

Working...
                    X