Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia Says Cop Was Justified Shooting Philando Castillo! Should Have Listened!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I learned the difference with the OJ case. He beat the criminal court but lost in the civil court. I think others should be familiar with the difference since that time. It just strange to me. Criminal and civil have different standards. Why though?
    They got him with the sentencing when they got him for that like attempted robbbery. The payback for making LA look so incompetent with the legal dream team.

Comment

Yet still the family was awarded 3 million. So much money but the cop did his job correctly?
      So what you're saying OJ is guilty?

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
        Some time back I made a thread (that Im too lazy to go find) about a kid who was told to stop in a car and when he didn't he got shot by the cops....and I said HE DESERVED IT.... most of you sensible smart kats agreed....

some of you dumb tards were all in like.......fak the pigs...errr...

check this out...

Start watching at 1:20.........NOW THAT DUDE didn't deserve to get killed.......and guess what? HE DIDN'T.........Moffaken dumb *****es try to get smart and then they end up being too smart for their own good.....THINK!
        Bro, you can't show this kind of stuff. People acting intelligent around cops?

C'mon man....

Comment

If he really said that I hope he gets permanent brain damage from fighting.
          Or even better someone close to him gets murdered by a racist officer so he can experience the pain of Castille's family.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            Bro, you can't show this kind of stuff. People acting intelligent around cops?

C'mon man....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              So what you're saying OJ is guilty?
              I believe he is guilty yes. Why did you ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                In theory criminal courts are for serious crimes and prosecution is the government..
                Civil court is like people's court where it settles personal disputes
                A lot less proof is required in civil and it's basically a negotiation with each side getting to argue their points
                So what did they prove in the civil case that was too difficult to prove in the criminal case?

Comment

So what did they prove in the civil case that was too difficult to prove in the criminal case?
                  I'm not familiar enough with the arguements made in each case to answer

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    I'm not familiar enough with the arguements made in each case to answer
                    Cool. I would love to see them.
                    Because say a lay man wanted to say that the cop was wrong, he would be conflicted. You have the criminal court(or was it that same ole lame grand jury) letting another cop walk scot-free but the civil court saying the family is owed millions which means that that cop did something wrong. So was the cop wrong or not?

Comment

In a civil trial they decide by the majority of the votes. It doesn't have to be unanimous.

Different standards of proof too. Civil cases are decided by the "preponderance of the evidence". While Criminal cases are decided based on "reasonable doubt" or beyond which makes it much harder to get a conviction.

Comment

Working...
                      X