No announcement yet.

Aaron Judge, rookie of the New York Yankees and why you should watch him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    i agree with you, lol, judge and bellinger are not on the juice, not now at least but i believe the balls are juiced, its not worth it for judge and bellinger in their rookie season to risk their careers to get caught on steroids, lol, lets face it aaron judge and bellinger are the mlbs future, lol,

judge and belingers bodies have not gone through sammy sosa like body changes and the injuries that come from steroids, lol,

saying those guys are on juce is absurd
    Yeah why risk it with the strict PED testing in baseball now, and players getting caught and snitching on one another.

Comment

Many fans didn't know who he is even though he was right in front of them

Comment

people also said i was crazy when i said a rod was on roids, lol, i also said that , lol, i swear to god i did, lol, i was also was called crazy in l.a when i said erik gagne of the dodgers was on roids, lol, i have said many players was on roids but only because injuries and complete body transfortions to average sized men to gargantuans

bellingerjudge and trout are playing against weak juced balls

trout has power but what he was doing this year was too much, lol, my favorite all time player is mike trout, lol, hes playing like hes on steroids this year, lol, he was hitting hruns at crazy pace, lol

i just dont like the fact that he got injured, lol, lol, players on roids get easily injured, i dont believe mike is on the juice but he was hitting crazy homeruns, lol, to me it is juiced balls

mike trout is the best player in baseball, lol, some people may for some reason accuse trout on the juice, i havent heard it yet but someone might, lol, the same way brushmyhair accused judge and bellinger on roids, lol, someone might be that foolish to accuse mike trout on the juice, lol, people dont surprise me

arod was easy to see for me to see as being on roiids
        Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 06-26-2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Yeah why risk it with the strict PED testing in baseball now, and players getting caught and snitching on one another.
          it dont make sense for judge on roids

i understand if barry did steroids( in a way), lol, but he had his greatness in place among the great babe ruth arguably but judge hasnt even reached the mike piazza or hell, lol, he hasnt even reached the albert belle type stature yet(which isnt too high), lol, lol, aaron judge will be poized to be a rock star in new york market if he is able to keep this up in only new york, lol, he may be a greater version of derek jeter(with power) if he stays in new york and remains humble, lol, aaron judge is too good to be on steroids, at least right now, lol,

aaron judge is the east costs version of mike trout, lol, its only his first year but if for some reason hes able to keep this up, lol, it will be mike trout vs aaron judge for best player in the league, lol bryce harper couldnt hang but aaron judge is a 6 '8 giant that weighs 240 plus pounds,
          Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 06-26-2017, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Guy is a beast. He gets lots of hits and walks too besides home runs.
            I was looking at his on base percentage(44%) and historically only 6 people have done better. (I know the year is only half over and pitchers will start to figure him out more).

At any rate, here is the company he's keeping

Ted Williams .482 (.4817) 1
            Babe Ruth .474 (.4739) 2
            John McGraw .465 (.4655) 3
            Billy Hamilton .455 (.4552) 4
            Lou Gehrig .447 (.4474) 5
            Barry Bonds .444 (.4443) 6

You can't compare anyone this year that gets on base as much as he does, and hits for power, well maybe Goldschmidt but no one else.

Comment

That's not only you, Yankees WILL sign Harper, everyone in the baseball industry knows that. What do you think the silence is for? And taking chances with kids from their minor league system? Yeah they have one of the best farm systems, we still have Gleyber Torres who's like the #2 prospect in baseball, Clint Frazier, Chance Adams who's pretty much abusing triple A right now, Blake Rutherford, Jorge Mateo, Justus Sheffield, etc. but everyone knows Harper and Machado are why the Yanks have been pretty quiet with free agent signings in the past 2 years.

You've made some fine points.

I wouldn't call it silence.

We just haven't made any f a splashes.

Which is very UnYankee like.

Focus'n on the depleted farm system was a must.

What we need 2 do is address start'n pitch'n.

Hopefully Chance is that guy.

Cause God knows we're go nowhere fast with our rotation.

Gleyber go'n down hurt like heck.

Injuries are mount'n.

We don't need Machado if everything pans out.

Besides we got way too many Dominicanos on our team.

Sánchez, Severino, Pineda, Castro and Germán....
              Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 06-26-2017, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                You've made some fine points.

I wouldn't call it silence.

We just haven't made any f a splashes.

Which is very UnYankee like.

Focus'n on the depleted farm system was a must.

What we need 2 do is address start'n pitch'n.

Hopefully Chance is that guy.

Cause God knows we're go nowhere fast with our rotation.

Gleyber go'n down hurt like heck.

Injuries are mount'n.

We don't need Machado if everything pans out.

Besides we got way too many Dominicanos on our team.

Sánchez, Severino, Pineda, Castro and Germán....
                So tell those Puerto Ricans to start playing better lol.

I want that guy Jose Berrios, the PR pitcher from the Twins, he's pretty good.

Expect Castro to go though, once Torres comes back from Tommy John surgery and finishes his stint at triple A, he'll get called up and it's probably gonna be 2b*.

About Machado, believe it or not, it's becoming more and more likely that it will be Machado over Harper though. With Judge panning out the way he is, they might even skip over Harper and just go for Manny.
                Last edited by -Kev-; 06-26-2017, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Loving all these young stars.Aaron is a little older than most, but not all guys take the same road. Interesting to see where he ends up this season. Might pull off the MVP/ROY like Ichiro did.

At the very least he'll break McGwire's Rookie HR record, either him or Bellinger...

Comment

So tell those Puerto Ricans to start playing better lol.

I want that guy Jose Berrios, the PR pitcher from the Twins, he's pretty good.

Expect Castro to go though, once Torres comes back from Tommy John surgery and finishes his stint at triple A, he'll get called up and it's probably gonna be 2b*.

About Machado, believe it or not, it's becoming more and more likely that it will be Machado over Harper though. With Judge panning out the way he is, they might even skip over Harper and just go for Manny.

Caught Berrios during WBC play.

He pitched well not count'n that final.

Not sure if he's a f a ?

We're in desperate need of a #1.

Cause Tanaka's lost that right....

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Caught Berrios during WBC play.

He pitched well not count'n that final.

Not sure if he's a f a ?

We're in desperate need of a #1.

Cause Tanaka's lost that right....
                      Berrios vs Red Sox/Sale tonight he pitched well, he left the game losing 1-2 with 7k's bottom 7th just now.

I think Tanaka will pick it up. He did well vs LAA, allowing 1 run, striking out 8 in 6.2 innings. He then struggled against the A's but struck out 10 in 4 innings, then in his next outing a couple of days ago vs the Rangers he struck out 9 and went 8 innings without allowing a run on only 3 hits allowed. So good news is his strikeout pitch is back. In his last 3 starts he struck out 27 in 18.2 innings.
                      Last edited by -Kev-; 06-26-2017, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X