Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor vs. BIG3 - Tug of War Over T-Mobile Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
    t mobile and mgm will kick the bum ass big 3 back to old mgm arena..... Should happen before monday
    google "binding contract" and let me know what you find out. Advance warning though, there are alot of big words involved.

The only way this gets "solved" is if Floyd is willing to write Cube a big enough check to move his event.....

Comment

Originally posted by onepunch View Post
      google "binding contract" and let me know what you find out. Advance warning though, there are alot of big words involved.

The only way this gets "solved" is if floyd is willing to write cube a big enough check to move his event.....
      um nope! Mgm will make them a offer they cant refuse! Not floyd.... Floyd and ufc have made mgm hundreds of millions! They value them wayyy more than cube or some bum ball players!

Comment

WTF is the Big 3?

I love Ice Cube but even he's going to have to lean back.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          WTF is the Big 3?

I love Ice Cube but even he's going to have to lean back.
          The Big 3 is going to be brilliant. Basically 3 v 3 half court basketball with NBA Legends instead such as Dr J and Allen Iverson. I'm a fackin Brit yet I'll sure as hell be watching

And sorry bro but Ice Cube >>> everything else lol only way to get Cubes attention is a multi million cheque

And besides, Mayweather McGregor might end up on the wrong side of a No Vaseline Part 2 lol
          Last edited by E-Thug; 06-17-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
            The Big 3 is going to be brilliant. Basically 3 v 3 half court basketball with NBA Legends instead such as Dr J and Allen Iverson. I'm a fackin Brit yet I'll sure as hell be watching

And sorry bro but Ice Cube >>> everything else lol only way to get Cubes attention is a multi million cheque

And besides, Mayweather McGregor might end up on the wrong side of a No Vaseline Part 2 lol
            If Floyd is feeling generous he'll let the Big 3 be part of his undercard.

Comment

They should just cancel the Mayweather-Mcgregor fight. Too much uncertainty. You don't want to make Ice Cube angry Floyd.

Comment

The fight will make enough money just shoot cube a check to smooth this out problem solved. This shouldn't be that big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                  I'm actually looking forward to seeing this Big3. Summer basketball and get to see guys like AI again. I heard they trying to make 3 on 3 part of the olympics.

Comment

im sure floyd and ice cube can work this out that is of course unless ice cube dont like floyd.

Comment

how much will floyd-mcgreggor tickets cost and how much will 3 vs 3 (which I never heard of until now) cost?

Thats your answer right there, ice cube getting bumped, money talks.

Comment

Working...
                      X