Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Fact.

Every single one of you
    My neighbours little wife will beat the crap out of his skinny arse....

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Dude i wasnt serious. Was a trolling attempt haha
      sh11ttt.. i already prepared 3 hours slow motion analytic videos for this debate

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        he's already out point the best south paw in generation easily
        I strongly disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          diaz isn't a journeyman my internet dating midget cuckold friend

diaz was 100% a journeyman prior to beating mcgregor. 2-3 leading up to that fight. had several losses to journeyman level competition in the UFC and elsewhere. heck, he wasn't even the most accomplished fighter in his family until he beat mcgregor. he was brought in as an opponent and benefitted hugely from his size. he had only headlined "fight night" cards in the past, and he wasn't alwasy the main on those cards, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
            shooting people in skirts and doing a bit of amatuer boxing isnt gonna cut the mustard. fought for his life? mcgregor has been in the ring with fighters who have put their life into the sport, I doubt hes gonna be thinking life or death when he gets in the octagon with you

Not sure what shooting people in skirts even means (was there a war with the Irish I missed?) But please don't compare mma with a ref in an octogon with literal combat to the death.

A guy who consideres an mma fighter as more of a threat than a trained killer. I love people like you.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Stop. The man wouldn't get through me.

6 year army ranger.
              10.5 years amateur boxer.

I like my chances against any man on this planet, because I should. A few rounds in an octogon isn't enough to intimidate me, an instrument of war. I bet my life the man has never fought for his life before, bet I might be the first to show him what he's really made of.
              army rangers aren't even equal to the UK royal airforce. Conor would knock you spark out along with your entire regiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                army rangers aren't even equal to the UK royal airforce. Conor would knock you spark out along with your entire regiment.

red K.

This isn't a pissing contest of special ops, and you certainly aren't a member of the community so your rebuttals all hold zero weight.

Just like I've told civilians who want to talk it up at the bar after some drinks, you really don't know what you're talking about so I'm not going to sit here and listen to your opinions on the subject.

Just like a professional athlete would roll his eyes at jeering fans, members of the special ops community really don't let ignorant stuff like this get to them when it comes from any civilian, even military spouses.

Keep hyping this random clown with a fanbase though, you just live happily in your own little world where controlled combat sports is in some way more real, or more deadly than literal hand to hand combat in war.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Not sure what shooting people in skirts even means (was there a war with the Irish I missed?) But please don't compare mma with a ref in an octogon with literal combat to the death.

A guy who consideres an mma fighter as more of a threat than a trained killer. I love people like you.
                  so what do you mean combat to death. No weapons fight to the death with Mcgregor is this what you are implying? Do you think because you can shoot a raghead from a hundred yards away you are the most dangerous man alive or something?. I hate Mcgregor but you are an ex or serving soldier not a UFC champion. there are millions of others like you accross the world. you are as unique as a brown turd

Comment

Working...
                  X