No announcement yet.

Kelly Brook thinking he looks good.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W. Ledochowski View Post
    What? Where did i call Brook a MW? He's a big welter, probably a natural LMW, had many fights at catchweights over 150, 154 and 155 included...

Brook is over 160 on fight night, probably around 165 at his heaviest, Golovkin can range from 168 to his max 172, almost always outweighed in the ring, there isn't a big difference in weight here...
    Brook was 156 for the Porter fight, there's no other fight night weights out so please tell me where you got over 160 from? You just made it up didn't you. Lil Gs max is 173 which he weighed for Rubio, his last few fights he's weighed 170/171. STOP THE LIES ******

Comment

Originally posted by W. Ledochowski View Post
      What? Where did i call Brook a MW? He's a big welter, probably a natural LMW, had many fights at catchweights over 150, 154 and 155 included...

Brook is over 160 on fight night, probably around 165 at his heaviest, Golovkin can range from 168 to his max 172, almost always outweighed in the ring, there isn't a big difference in weight here...
      direct from your statement, grammar and all:

"... Brook walks around fairly heavy like many MWs,"

Kell Brook was 157lbs when he fought Shawn Porter on fight night, in Carson, CA.

To sit and try to tell your lie, when information to refute your point is readily available, is silly. Golovkin has been shown on TV as being as heavy as 173lbs (whether that's with his shoes/wallet/etc is left for whomever took the weight).

On just the TV weights alone, you're looking at 16lbs between the two fighters on fight night.

If you want to call that "not a big amount of weight", good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post

Personally, this isn't a good sign.
        there is over a month left he looks on target

Comment

C'mon, he looks solid here. It's not like they're fighting tomorrow.

Comment

Fat? hes about 12% bodyfat here with over a month of training left. I swear you people are ******ed.

Comment

Working...
            X