• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn........

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      we are getting guerrero/thurman and broner/molina on march 7th
      Is this confirmed? If that's the case I'll definitely watch, it's not a great card but it's a good fight for everyone involved.

EDIT: It is. Great for boxing. Al Haymon deserves credit for this, he earned it.
      Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 01-13-2015, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Damn........
        What are your thoughts Larry? I'm thinking I might have a chance to fight Danny Garcia well more so then Lamont or Broner

Comment

It's pretty funny because Molina was SO DAMN SURE that Broner was ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
            Oh ok.

Well Haymon has well over 100 fighters. Surely he will have commendable opponents for the so called stars of the network. Not sure I like the choices.

Broner is the only star.. What about Maidana? Cash him out in his last 3-4 fights. He has plenty of name value right now.
            Kinda sounded like Maidana might still be working with Golden Boy. His tweet was saying he wanted to clarify he has nothing to do with Mayweathers New company (presumably him and Haymons company) and that his contract with Golden Boy expired a year ago. This seemed to be posted in response to reports that everyone under Haymon is leaving Golden Boy (to me it seemed like he was saying he's basically a free agent and can work with whomever but idk).

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              Is this confirmed? If that's the case I'll definitely watch, it's not a great card but it's a good fight for everyone involved.

EDIT: It is. Great for boxing. Al Haymon deserves credit for this, he earned it.
              Yep........

Comment

On the one hand, I am frustrated we have yet another promoter who likely wont play with Arum and GB. Great. Recycled fights.

On the other, Haymon pulls this off and gives us great cards, I ll be the next to thank Al haymon.

For the sake of boxing i hope this works

Comment

Garcia vs Peterson
                  Guerrero vs Thurman
                  Broner vs Molina Jr
                  thats what they are saying..al haymon was smart enough to save the garcia peterson fight for himself and nbc, espinoza and showtime just got bucked in the arse smh

Comment

Originally posted by rws25 View Post
                    First Show: March 7

Fighters

Adrien Broner
                    John Molina
                    Danny Garcia
                    Robert Gurerro
                    Lamont Peterson

Announcers

Al Michaels
                    Sugar Ray Leonard

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/14/sp...seid=auto&_r=0
                    garcia and peterson are facing off in april

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Here's to Garcia vs Lamont lol. Pls al

Comment

Working...
                      X