Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forensic Experts CONCLUDE: "Arturo Gatti was MURDERED. No SUICIDE."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if steroidgio martinez gets n the ring w/ JCC JR he will b committing suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippy View Post
      Knew him personally did you? Not trying to be fly, but just 'cause you knew of him as a boxer, it doesn't qualify you to make such an assessment about the guy's personal life or state of mind.

I bet relatives of 90% of suicide victims believe that "they'd never kill themselves".
      For real...people always trying to play armchair-psychologist with Gatti.

"Oh well he had so much heart in the ring so he'd never kill himself".

It's really quite silly for people to think they can assess a man's ability/inability to commit suicide by watching him in athletic competition.

But I've always had suspicions regarding the death regardless.

-The investigators (not the ones hired by Pat Lynch) said the purse strap was unlikely to support someone of Gatti's weight.

-Gatti's life insurance policy had been changed prior to his death, and his wife was supposed to be the beneficiary.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
        For real...people always trying to play armchair-psychologist with Gatti.

"Oh well he had so much heart in the ring so he'd never kill himself".

It's really quite silly for people to think they can assess a man's ability/inability to commit suicide by watching him in athletic competition.

But I've always had suspicions regarding the death regardless.

-The investigators (not the ones hired by Pat Lynch) said the purse strap was unlikely to support someone of Gatti's weight.

-Gatti's life insurance policy had been changed prior to his death, and his wife was supposed to be the beneficiary.

I agree - Gatti's attributes in the ring does not mean he is any stronger than the common man for personal issues. he was an alcoholic, and he was publicly shamed for beating on his wife earlier that night. He was hit in the head by rocks from angry spectators (which might explain the head wounds). I was about 90% sure he committed suicide at first, but the insurance policy sets off a red flag, so now Im just not sure - not sure at all. I've head differing reports on the purse strap theory. One more red flag and Im 100% sold on a murder. Im going to go through all the evidence again one day, and wait until further evidence/testimony is released.

one thing to keep in mind is that whenever there are "investigators" and what not, HIRED by one party, that also means they are being financially compensated, and they have a motive to "bend" the evidence to fit what that party wants to hear.
        Last edited by UglyPug; 09-07-2011, 11:16 PM.

Comment

*(Forensic experts hired by Gattis family to give them the answer they wanted)

They said all this stuff in the initial investigation. Didnt the blow to his head come from someone people throwing a rocks at him earlier that day, or are they saying the Police pay a bunch of people to say all that stuff? Was the cab driver Bryant Gumble interviewed on Real Sports who said Gatti bled in his cab paid off/lying too?

Interested to see what these guys have to say as to who the suspects are and how it went down. There's nothing new here, so far.

To me, it still just looks like a grieving family and a bunch of different people pointing fingers to get some of his money.
          Last edited by paulf; 09-07-2011, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            *(Forensic experts hired by Gattis family to give them the answer they wanted)

They said all this stuff in the initial investigation. Didnt the blow to his head come from someone people throwing a rocks at him earlier that day, or are they saying the Police pay a bunch of people to say all that stuff? Was the cab driver Bryant Gumble interviewed on Real Sports who said Gatti bled in his cab paid off/lying too?

Interested to see what these guys have to say as to who the suspects are and how it went down. There's nothing new here, so far.

To me, it still just looks like a grieving family and a bunch of different people pointing fingers to get some of his money.
            I agree Paulf - it's all about getting this money now. . . I forgot all about that real sports segment - Im going to try to find that episode to rewatch it. I forgot about a bunch of the stuff that was initially released.

The only red flag for me is the insurance switcharoo, but that would seem almost TOO obvious to do if the wife planned on murdering him immediately thereafter. . .

i don't really blame his family for trying their best to get the money - even if she didn't murder him - she doens't deserve all his money.
            Last edited by UglyPug; 09-07-2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Gatti was a SUCKER when it came to women-he never beat them! Drunks and Druggies don't become champions! He was MURDERED!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                We all knew this, Gatti was a warrior and would never kill himself. I think he beat his wife tho, I think the murder with a PURSE strap showed that she wanted to DOMINATE him with a womans item. Symbolic.

Thats what you get for getting married, my father told me at a early age. Never get married
                You never hit a woman!

But you can slap the **** out of a b1atch! and his wife was one!

Comment

almost shed a tear when i saw this on tv for the first time...

from there on i knew it wasnt a suicide, gatti would've never did that

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    I agree Paulf - it's all about getting this money now. . . I forgot all about that real sports segment - Im going to try to find that episode to rewatch it. I forgot about a bunch of the stuff that was initially released.

The only red flag for me is the insurance switcharoo, but that would seem almost TOO obvious to do if the wife planned on murdering him immediately thereafter. . .

i don't really blame his family for trying their best to get the money - even if she didn't murder him - she doens't deserve all his money.
                    to: Paulf and UglyPug....have you had a chance to see the press conference? one thing, is if the only ones on the board were the main investigators (hired by Pat Lynch), but this was not the case. there was a panel of professionals and experts that were not paid to give thier proffesional input. They are non-biased, non-boxing interested professionals that clearly announced that they usually give people news they don't want to hear....not in this case. they announced to the press, with utmost proffesional conviction, that Arturo's death was a homicide..... uglypug just as a refresher when you do watch the bryant gumble episode...you will hear paulo albares state that there was no way anybody else could have entered the room...becasue there were security cameras and guards....should the public be nieve and stupid to believe that statement? even with all that in place, can't amanda let somebody into the room to stage his suicide? why are ya'll so closeminded to leave that notion out???....you're also probably not aware that there is no security system in place....and the only guard is the one you always see at the guard shack for parking.

Comment

Working...
                    X