No announcement yet.

Fury has quickly become overrated!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury has quickly become overrated!

Joshua gets dropped in his 19th fight against, an experienced former world champ and hall of famer after he had dropped him and got reckless/tired and people are downplaying his skills.

Fury gets dropped by a cruiserweight in his 21st fight. Goes life and death with John Mcdermott, gets dropped by Neven Pajkic and he's the world's greatest fighter and can't be touched lol. Where was all that boxing skill and amazing defense then?

I was never too impressed with Fury. Joshua would walk right through him, I guarantee it. Would bet on AJ within 5 rounds. Fighters like Wilder and Parker are much bigger concerns to AJ.

That's what wlad thought, and most of the world.

Then he outboxed wlad for 12 rounds, something a primed out beast in joshua could not do.

He's underrated if anything as he is rarely taken seriously. He moves too well for someone 6'9

Comment

He's underrated if anything. Actually, i'm not sure underrated is the right word. It seems some people have some bitterness towards him for whatever reason and it hurts them to give him credit for his win over Wlad or acknowledge he's a very good boxer.

I'm not even just talking about people on forums. The whole country is sucking off Joshua today, yet Fury beat the dominant Wlad a lot more comfortably, granted it was less exciting, but he hardly got praise from any of the UK media or public.

Anyway, i don't think anyone is overrating Fury. I think it's fairly obvious with anyone with an ounce of boxing knowledge that Fury has the talent and ability to make Joshua or any other heavyweight look basic and box rings around/frustrate them. Whether people back him to win or not doesn't matter, but it can't be denied that there's a good chance that he does.

If you think style for style that Parker is a bigger concern for AJ than Fury then you're on the wrong forum.
      Last edited by deathofaclown; 04-30-2017, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Joshua just got dropped and went life and death with a 41 year old..Fury toyed with Wlad..STYLES MAKE FIGHTS

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          Joshua just got dropped and went life and death with a 41 year old..Fury toyed with Wlad..STYLES MAKE FIGHTS
          Fury went life and death with Mcdermott and got droppped by Steve Cunningham. Which is worse?

Comment

Fury was overrated but after last night, Tyson's stock actually went up a little.

Let's not forget, Fury was showing great improvements in his last few fights. The layoff may negate that, we'll see. I have a feeling that he may actually be more motivated to return now.

Comment

to me, he sucks...the only thing he got going is size

Comment

Fury is overrated. He relies on his feints to freeze up opponents. he's never faced a true juggernaut who will run through his feints. Wlad is a safety first fighter so he was frozen at distance.

AJ has shown he will legit go hulk smash mode in bursts. and he will land on that big oaf's head with combos. he's going down.

Comment

Tyson fury is underrated, not overrated.

And im tired of dudes using the cunningham knockdown as some indicator of Fury having a bad chin. Fkin casuals lol

There are many kinds of knockdowns and fury ran into the punch which caused the knockdown. Anybody can go down in that sequence.

Fury's chin is fine

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    That's what wlad thought, and most of the world.

Then he outboxed wlad for 12 rounds, something a primed out beast in joshua could not do.

He's underrated if anything as he is rarely taken seriously. He moves too well for someone 6'9
                    he outboxed a zombie.
                    aj stopped a better version.

no one on earth, except the most insane fury fan, will rewatch that shlt fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X